- 4 Year
- UNIVERSITY OF RICHMOND, VA
- Academicsgrade A+
- Valuegrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade A
- Athleticsgrade A
- Party Scenegrade A
- Professorsgrade A+
- Locationgrade A minus
- Dormsgrade A
- Campus Foodgrade A
- Student Lifegrade A minus
- Safetygrade C
The University of Richmond is for the intellectually ambitious.
Our interdisciplinary approach integrates arts and sciences with business, leadership, and law — providing opportunities for broad exploration and focused pursuit of careers. We also guarantee you up to $4,000 for a summer research or internship experience.
Within a year of graduation, 24 percent of students are enrolled in graduate school. And of those looking for employment, 96 percent landed a job.
Richmond is the only university with a spider mascot, and we find that fitting. Because there's only one place like Richmond.
University of Richmond Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Business227 Graduates
- Organizational Behavior Studies75 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities67 Graduates
- Biology53 Graduates
- Political Science and Government52 Graduates
- Accounting48 Graduates
- Economics42 Graduates
- Information Science39 Graduates
- Psychology39 Graduates
- Education31 Graduates
Humanities at Richmond
At Richmond, the Humanities span 15 departments and programs. Faculty and students work closely together in the classroom and through student-designed, faculty mentored research. Humanities students learn to analyze problems, develop solutions, and communicate effectively with others – all critical skills required for success in a rapidly evolving job market.
- Upperclass, northeastern, and preppy (from NJorNY)40%
- Preppy, career focused, super nice, good looking24%
- Very nice and friendly17%
- Hella pretentious10%
- Stressed, upper-class, northeastern, and preppy7%
- Northern, Preppy, Apathetic2%
- Work Hard, Play Hard29%
- New Jersey and New York-ish16%
- Apathy, selfishness10%