University of Redlands Bulldogs are leaders, creators, and contributors. They are passionate, academically curious, adventurous, and they carry the maroon and grey spirit wherever they go. With more than 50 programs of study to choose from, you can make your learning academically challenging, specialized, and interconnected. There's a vibe at Redlands that welcomes you with open arms and inspires you to try new things. An atmosphere that invites you to take the time to find what's meaningful and encourages you to pursue it with passion. A community that enjoys being together and share a commitment to understanding the world and making a difference. Our students come from all walks of life (and 45 states and 45 countries) - there's something for everyone. With more than 120 student-led organizations than span academic, social justice, faith-based, service, arts, Greek, and recreational, our students an involved and invested in the Redlands community. What kind of Bulldog will you be?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.51 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.61 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.67 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses