COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
At this time, we are unable to host visitors on campus. However, we are offering a variety of ways to connect with us virtually. From information sessions and a virtual tour, to virtual workshops to help you prepare for the college application process, to virtual appointments with your admissions counselor, we are committed to connecting with you despite these unprecedented times. Learn More
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeB-
University of Redlands Bulldogs are leaders, creators, and contributors. They are passionate, academically curious, adventurous, and they carry the maroon and grey spirit wherever they go. With more than 50 programs of study to choose from, you can make your learning academically challenging, specialized, and interconnected. There's a vibe at Redlands that welcomes you with open arms and inspires you to try new things. An atmosphere that invites you to take the time to find what's meaningful and encourages you to pursue it with passion. A community that enjoys being together and share a commitment to understanding the world and making a difference. With more than 120 student-led organizations than span academic, social justice, faith-based, service, arts, Greek, and recreational, our students are involved and invested in the Redlands community. What kind of Bulldog will you be?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.51 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Liberal Arts and Humanities52 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology52 Graduates
Natural Resources Conservation and Management27 Graduates
Political Science and Government25 Graduates
Environmental Science24 Graduates
Public Policy Analysis22 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.64 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.70 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses
University of Redlands Reviews
On top of this, the University has many racist faculty and students and uses Black and students of color as diversity tokens. Most classes are predominantly white and the discussions are centered around the White American experience.
Financial aid is constantly being lowered for students meanwhile the tuition fees increase on a regular basis.
If you’re looking for an inclusive student environment, assurance in your financial aid, and safety - look elsewhere.