University of Redlands is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Southern California Intercoll Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.51 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.55 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.55 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management205 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities50 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology48 Graduates
High School Education35 Graduates
International Business28 Graduates
Natural Resource Management28 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.56 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.62 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses
University of Redlands Reviews
I'm just starting out as a freshman and so far I'm really pleased with the school. For starters its so pretty and green! There's so many clubs to get involved in (I joined social affairs and I'm loving it). There's a lot of things to apply to become like an orientation leader or a tour guide or a CA, I plan on doing them all. I was unsatisfied with the on-campus job options because I didn't get the one I applied for and they didn't have very many left at that point. Im currently doing note-taking for 2 classes but the pay is low. Other than that very nice people and great school!
In all honesty my experience at the University of Redlands has been a physical and mental strain. Although all of the hardships, I did gain a lot from my experiences as a college student. I experienced that balancing a sport with academics isn’t easy and also on top of that came the 2 jobs had to help my parents with bills. In the end I do intend to tell an amazing story of my college experience. Despite the hardships, the University of Redlands provides excellent support in making sure I push on and see my dreams of being the first one to graduate come to fruition. So, I’m excited to push on forward knowing my University has my back
Personally, the University of Redlands has helped me with its great amount of resources available to its students. I can honestly say that I made the right decision in coming to this university as the staff truly cares for its students. I enjoy being in a small class setting where my professor and I have a closer relationship. Most importantly, being a first generation student, I have found the support and resources needed for me to succeed. Also, I know that everyone is always willing to help and feels like home.