Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review University of Puerto Rico - Utuado
Most Popular Majors
Natural Sciences26 Graduates
Animal Sciences and Husbandry23 Graduates
Elementary Education15 Graduates
Social Sciences15 Graduates
Agricultural Production Operations14 Graduates
Business Administration and Management13 Graduates
Executive Assistant13 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
University of Puerto Rico - Utuado Reviews
Is in good conditions, i believe that each student have a good time in this place, is a nice place to keep calm. There is not loud noice.
Nothing Better – Honestly I love the professors here. They are some of the most friendly helpful and caring people you could ever meet. I still have some problems with Spanish and they are more than willing to help you. They love their jobs, they love teaching and they love the students. So far I have never met one professor that I dislike. Are some harder than others and more strict, sure , but they mean the best for it. The professors here are very laid but and casual but most of them are Doctors in their respective fields and I think I truly lucked out attending this University.
Nothing Better – The weather is amazing. When it rains (and it does a lot) it only does so for at most an hour then clears right up and is sunny all over again. It's never to hot because it's a mountain university so all the trees and shade and greenery keep it nice and cool. The campus greenery is wonderful grass everywhere and there are even some nice puerto rican fruit trees about so the students are free to pick from them if it's ripe for the taking (but good luck finding any they go fast!)