High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review University of Puerto Rico - Medical Sciences
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
University of Puerto Rico - Medical Sciences Reviews
Great experience, very challenging but well worth it. Puerto Rico’s top Medical school. Board oriented and clinical sites on the only trauma center in the Caribbean.
Students work hard to ensure a good welcome. Good professors teach classes well. Every year pharmacy students plan an elaborate welcome gala for students that are entering the Doctorate in Pharmacy program.
My experience in UPR- medical sciences campus, has been the best I have ever had so far. There are many people from different countries, it has been a challenging academic load, but for me, it is one of the best places to study. The school prepares competitive students to bring the best knowledge and provide a high-quality treatment as health professionals.