High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Natural Sciences70 Graduates
Business Administration and Management21 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching18 Graduates
Business Support Services17 Graduates
English and Speech Teacher Education11 Graduates
Social Sciences11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.8 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.11 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
University of Puerto Rico - Cayey Reviews
The University of Puerto Rico at Cayey is highly recommended for students who are interested in majors in Science and Arts. I am a History student at said institution and my academic experience is A+; Humanities and History professors in this institution are highly prepared by which the student leaves the University with great general and specific knowledge in the area, since in order to complete the degree, a historical investigation is required.
It isn’t actually a bad university, it’s small campus makes everything easier to go around about it. It’s just average. It’s not a bad place but it isn’t great either. There are so limited on majors, they won’t bring new minors. Being a small university means it is less diverse. The professors are nice, but aren’t mind breaking individuals that’ll make you think wow.
It’s just is.
It’s just is.
What I most like about the University of Puerto Rico in Cayey is the environment. The overall mood of the place is very helpful and friendly. The university works hard to make us feel safe and heard and they succeed. The classes are usually very interesting and the professors attentive. Cayey also has a very friendly environment and a thriving social life for students which is reassuring after a long week of taking classes. It is a very nice university where everyone knows each other and where there are many organizations for students to meet people and have fun while learning.