- 2 Year
- TITUSVILLE, PA
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Effective Monday, June 7, 2021: Vaccinated individuals will no longer be required to wear face coverings when on campus outdoors. Everyone must continue to wear face coverings inside University buildings. Physical distancing is no longer required. Learn More
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade A minus
- Diversitygrade B
- Safetygrade B minus
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Locationgrade C
- Branch of
- University of Pittsburgh
We specialize in a health career in Nursing.
At Pitt-Titusville, you will:
Be connected to the University of Pittsburgh, one of the top 24 public universities in the nation.
Be inspired and challenged by a world-class education on the personalized and friendly campus. Our faculty are known for their quality teaching, advising, and engaging with students.
Be ready for your future! 95% of our graduates are employed or continuing their education within six months of graduation.
Be ready to save thousands per year in tuition! Pitt-Titusville has the lowest tuition within the five campuses of the University of Pittsburgh, making it a tremendous value.
Learn how you can be at Pitt-Titusville! Call us at 888-878-0462, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, schedule your personal tour, or register online for one of our open house events. We can't wait to meet you!
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 9 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Physical Therapy Technician13 Graduates
- Nursing11 Graduates
- Business8 Graduates
- Natural Sciences6 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration5 Graduates
- Psychology5 Graduates
- Computer Systems Technician3 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities2 Graduates
- Social Sciences2 Graduates
- Accounting1 Graduate
Our Associate of Science in Nursing program will prepare you to sit for the State Board of Nursing examination to become a registered nurse. You’ll receive a strong foundation in the sciences and in clinical knowledge. The Associate of Science in Nursing degree program is approved by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (A.C.E.N).
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities. 11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities. 11 responses
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review University of Pittsburgh - Titusville
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey