University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg Reviews

It's a very great plac with very helpful Professors. Good food on campus and extra curricular activities are great. Student leaders are helpful and administrators are always there to assist student. Large number is student live on campus.
The campus is aesthetically pleasing. It is a small campus so you most likely know everyone in the classroom. The further in your major you get, the more attention and help you will get from your professor because your class size will be so small. The professors seem intimidating in the basic classes because they are trying to "weed out" the student who do not belong in the major, but as you progress they are your greatest helpers. The professors just want to see you succeed. As far as campus involvement, there is a lot to do on campus during the week but less on the weekend because it is generally a commuter campus. There are a variety of clubs offered and there seems to be one for everyone, if you cannot find one you can create one!
I love that this university is small, because it is very easy to get to know the people around campus. One thing I would change on campus is the food. It is hard to get off of campus without a car, so if there was better food on campus then people would feel a lot better.
Start Your Review of University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg
This university is great for students who are looking for a very small campus with a strong student life that may seem a bit immature for some college students. With the majority of students being commuters, on weekends the campus is very quiet with a limited opportunity for activity, and I would definitely not suggest going here if you do not have a vehicle for that reason. Overall, this very small campus is great if that is what you are looking for, but I would not suggest coming here if you are looking for a large campus with a bustling student body who always seem to be running around. This campus is for those who do not mind their college campus being in the center of a suburban neighborhood.
Pitt Greensburg is a very small campus where it is very easy to get one on one help from your Professors.
I had no say in what classes I was going to be taking, my academic advisor threw me in random classes I had absolutely no interest in. The first week of school I was still trying to figure out my classes. The staff members decided to turn the entire situation on me. I was yelled at by my academic advisor for being so "difficult," and had an emotional breakdown in her office. The only advice she had for me than after I sat and cried for about ten minutes was my situation would have a better outcome if I was not so demanding. I thought the small campus would help me make a better transition into college life, but I'm basically invisible to everyone here.
I give the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg 5 stars because it is a beautiful, safe, and small campus. It is very personable, and I found it easy to make friends. You recognize mostly everyone, including students and staff. Everyone there has a smiling face, which in turn is contagious. I graduated with my bachelor's degree in three years, which shows that the advising staff was very helpful. All of the professors and staff are kind and are always standing with open arms (or open office doors) to help their students. There is great opportunity within/surrounding the campus. I was always able to find work and/or volunteer opportunities. I had a great experience at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg.
I really loved the classes and the dorms!!! the professors are very nice. also, having smaller classes sizes really helped me to get a better education. I can't wait to be back next year.
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg is a wonderful school. The teachers are friendly and will assist with any problems or questions students have. The campus in itself is beautiful year round and every thing is easily accessible. All the staff and other students themselves are friendly also. The school does not need much changed about it, other than making scheduling for courses and understanding your course requirements easier to understand.
Overall this campus is very small and full of cliques. Coming from a small high school, I was hoping that Pitt-Greensburg would be a slight step up, and that I would be able to meet a lot of new people. Unfortunately, everyone is very close nit and don't invite outsiders into their small groups. I have friends on campus of course, but we can't even branch out and talk to other groups because of how cold they are. It's also a huge commuter campus, so during the weekends the entire campus is DEAD. Also there is absolutely nothing to do on campus most weeks, and with pittsburgh a little under an hour away, you can only leave campus if you have a car. I wish I had gone to a different school, definitely transferring out ASAP
University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg has been very convenient for me, as the small campus allows me to travel around campus in a short amount of time. The small campus has a small but friendly community, that allows students to build bonds and work together on a more personal level. The faculty are intellectual, and always willing to help when a student is in need. The activities on campus, come in a abundance of choices. UPG has events from Book hunting, bowling nights, dances, and off campus trips to Pittsburgh. The resources on campus make college easier, but they also make the college students feel at home. UPG is a great way to transition into college. If you're not into smaller colleges, UPG is not the place to be. However, if you're interested in the opportunity to have your own room, great food, friendly peers, and a faculty and staff that are always willing to help, then UPG is the right university to be.
UPG is a nice medium sized campus. You can easily make friends there and the teachers care about your academics. I strongly recommend this school.
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg is a very small campus located in suburban Greensburg, PA. Do not expect any kind of nightlife or exciting student events during your stay on campus. What you can expect, however, are easier course loads and a lot of one on one with professors who will come to know you very well. It is also a lot easier to make friends since everyone is very open to getting together and "hanging out" for lack of anything else to do or to go anywhere. There are a lot of amazing professors at Greensburg who are very understanding and down to earth.
I love UPG! It's a ton of fun and I wouldn't change my decision to come here if I had the chance. It's in a cute town and the teachers are very smart. The people are ultra friendly and you won't ever have a dull moment if you try to make some friends!
Overall the experience i had at Pitt Greensburg was outstanding. The campus is beautiful and everyone there is very friendly. The faculty is hands on and thanks to the small campus size they are able to focus on every individual. I find the teacher being able to know your name and personalize whats best for you a crucial part of college education. Although the campus may be smaller they offer a wide variety of activities, clubs, and sports as many larger campuses do. For anyone searching for university to attend i would highly suggest looking into the University of Pittsburgh-Greensburg.
Since there is not much around campus, there is very much to a degree from this regional campus. there is not a lot of job/internship prospects around.
Professors I have met are kind and considerate. The courses seem like very good quality, similar to the main campus.
Start Your Review of University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg
There are police on campus, but other than that there isn't very much crime or problems on campus. I generally feel safe.
Very little fan support and school spirit. The teams are very overshadowed by the main campus sports- they aren't as important.
This school does not have much going on. Coming into it, I wanted to be on main campus because I like the city feel so it was a bit tough to be in the middle of nowhere.