University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration19 Graduates
Early Childhood Education19 Graduates
Rhetoric and Composition17 Graduates
Biological and Physical Sciences13 Graduates
Computational and Applied Mathematics12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.22 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.35 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg Reviews
The campus is aesthetically pleasing. It is a small campus so you most likely know everyone in the classroom. The further in your major you get, the more attention and help you will get from your professor because your class size will be so small. The professors seem intimidating in the basic classes because they are trying to "weed out" the student who do not belong in the major, but as you progress they are your greatest helpers. The professors just want to see you succeed. As far as campus involvement, there is a lot to do on campus during the week but less on the weekend because it is generally a commuter campus. There are a variety of clubs offered and there seems to be one for everyone, if you cannot find one you can create one!
This University can not be better! The classes are smaller with great connection to teachers. The campus is beautiful, filled with fun daily activities for students. The dorms feel like home! All of the teachers are very friendly and understanding. Pitt Greensburg provides a high end affordable education and also provides a great student life on campus!
The Education Program at UPG is very strong since it makes students go into the field to visit classrooms and work with students at the start of their program. All freshman will begin by going to an after school program at Jeanette Middle School to help students with homework and after school crafts. Students from others schools in the area such as Seton Hill and Saint Vincent have students who also attend but are seniors and are just beginning their field placements. UPG allows us to gain the most knowledge by constantly allowing us to get more experience working with different age groups since we have started the program. In addition, the math department teaches us not only a variety of upper level math, but certain programs one might not see until a masters program. We work programs such as MatLab, LaTex, and Mathematica. Having experience with these programs work well with many different subjects and allow us to create descriptive models and representations of data.