University of Pittsburgh - Bradford Reviews

The campus is very small which I is why I picked this school. It’s very open and easy to make new friends. The only think I don’t like about the school is the food service
I love the small campus because it is so much easier to get the help you need, whether it's from financial aid, enrollment services, or advisors. The only downside is that the school is not very military friendly like it says, but there is the Veterans Club working to change that.
The University of Pittsburgh - Bradford is a beautiful and small campus. The professors truly care for your education, and the classroom sizes are small so it is easy to get to know your peers/professors. The only reason that I did not give them a 5 star rating is because sometimes I feel as though they do not have the safety of the commuters in mind. I realize that we live in an area where it snows most of the spring semester, and that the campus is so small that it's easy to walk to buildings quickly, but it is hard to get to campus when the roads in town are not plowed and the snow keeps coming down. I wish they would think of the commuter students and cancel classes when we receive large amounts of snow.
Start Your Review of University of Pittsburgh - Bradford
It is a great school! The teachers are so helpful and nice. It is a smaller school, so you can meet a lot of peoplw, but not too big that you see a different face everyday.
Everyone is nice on campus and treats all students as family. The food is decent or good most nights with the occasional horrible meal. The campus is small so you will never need to wake up more than 20 minutes before class starts to get there on time. The class sizes are small generally 25 or less, unless in a general elective where the number shoots up to 40 or 60 something. The campus is surrounded by a quiet forest including numerous hiking trails. Smokers are allowed to smoke on campus, but are currently doing it around door ways and entrances. There is little diversity on campus though scholarship programs have been created for inner-city colored Philadelphia scholars. Though the school has less attendes than my high school (1500), there are still many research, sport, volunteer and work opportunities.
The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford is a branch campus of the University of Pittsburgh; However, I find it to be a college where either people find themselves wanting to transfer to the main campus or leave the school altogether. The third group of people are either from the town of Bradford or enjoy the small campus feel. The campus itself is located in the middle of nowhere and the people that attend this college often do nothing off campus. The party scene on this campus is not great at all because the cops are not nice and write you up and punish anyone they find to be out of line ( they are not campus police but township police so they are not understanding). If you like a campus atmosphere similar to high school, this campus is the right choice for you.
Right now i like how close each building is for going to class and my dorm room size. The wifi is poor most times and always disconnects randomly
Coming from a big city, I didn't expect to like Pitt-Bradford as much as I do. I'm currently a freshman, headed into my second semester and I'm finding myself having a great time! Professors here are extremely helpful and care about students as individuals, staff members are very kind and always looking for ways to improve our experiences as students, and while the food isn't amazing, it's edible. Housing is also quite nice, even in the townhouses, which appear to be very cramped at first but are actually not too bad. The surrounding community is small and quiet, it's quite sleepy. Overall, I love this campus.

Financial aid is the main reason I chose to come to Pitt-Bradford and I can say with certainty that it was a wise decision.
I liked the friendly staff and students on campus. They give out a lot of resources and information for students and parents. The food is okay but could be better. Also there could be more things to do off campus as well as on. There aren't many restaurants or anything like that if you decided to get flex dollars.
It's an amazing school. However they really don't do well on helping kids find what they are looking for. The RAs aren't properly trained in showing kids where things are as well.
Pitt-Bradford is an excellent school with very friendly faculty/staff and students. They're willing to put forth an effort to see that you succeed. There are over 60 student clubs/organizations to choose from and if you don't like them, you can create one. Tuition is a lot less than other schools and the campus is absolutely beautiful.
It is a pretty small campus, but it has a lot to offer. There is much to get involved in and opportunities unavailable at larger Universities. Very helpful professors and staff members.
What I found beneficial:
Time to study and complete work. No shortage of oil, natural gas, or anything with the brand name "Zippo."
What I found disapointing:
Without school work, the cafeteria, and a small social life, this campus is dead. Most students travel home on weekends leaving a lame campus on weekends. There are still small gatherings and the occasional elbow to elbow party at the frat house. Most rowdy gatherings get busted.
There are a limited number of professors around. This means if you can't learn with a professor's teaching style, you are either out of luck or doomed for excessive study time.
No stoves or any provided method for cooking meals yourself. Cafeteria crew bust their rears to provide us with plenty of food. Sadly, more quantity equals a lesser quality. Most days the chefs are stellar with meals and despite awful quality, I stuff my face because it tastes amazing!

Come here and take 18 credits, you'll be set for the year.
I enjoy my time here on campus. This is a place where the student is not a number to the professors. That they truly know your name and are very hands on with their teachings. that the campus feels like a small community of people who get a long with each other.
Never expected to go to UPB, but now at the end of my 1st year, I realized it was one of the best decisions.They transfer credits and take AP scores some colleges won't saving $ and time. Anyone bored on campus probably isn't TRYING to be involved. From the beginning of my time here I got an awesome job in Communications & Marketing, played on the tennis team , joined clubs while staying on Dean's List.The professors are great and have credentials beyond what I ever would expected, and they get to know you if you show up to classes almost immediately. I've made such a diverse group of friends from all of the US and also the world! Only negative thing I can say is that the town of Bradford doesn't have a lot to do but if you take advantage of what the university offers, you WILL go places. No lie, within 2 months I've been to NYC, Pittsburgh, Winston-Salem, and Buffalo all with the school.
My experience at the Pitt-Bradford has been incredible. Small class sizes and caring professors have helped me get a great education and awesome job/internship opportunities. If you care about learning and are willing work, it's easy to do well here.

Admittedly, there's not a lot of entertainment in Bradford, but it's not hard to find something to do. Most students are active in clubs or Greek life, and the university sponsors events on campus all the time. If you have outdoor hobbies or may be interested in picking one up, Pitt-Bradford is a good choice.

The people are the best thing about UPB. Every single person who works for the university - whether it's the dean of student affairs, the Starbucks barista, or the maintenance workers - is uplifting, helpful, and truly cares about the students who attend this university. Pitt-Bradford feels like home. The feeling of belonging that comes with attending UPB outweighs any critique one could have of this place.
My favorite thing about Pitt Bradford is how diverse the community is. I have met so many interesting people that I never thought I would be friends with and now I don't know where I would be without them. The clubs and activities that they hold here at the school are so encouraging for everyone and I think it really helps the students focus on school as well because it becomes a little break from school work.
Start Your Review of University of Pittsburgh - Bradford
They were very helpful with scheduling our visit and quickly answered any questions. All campus information was readily available.
It is a small school, with a nice little city near by. It has a diverse campus population, but everyone is nice.
A very nice and small campus where you receive one on one help by the professors if needed. Their campus is very diverse which also helps with the many opportunities to find the exact major you want and need.