A college education used to be confined to four classroom walls and memorizing information. But there's so much more at the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford: 41 majors, 50 minors, concentrations, and pre-professional programs; countless opportunities to learn in labs, local creeks, major corporations, food banks, and other countries. Pitt-Bradford is a teaching college, not an "ignore-you" college. Our faculty go way beyond instruction. You'll get their full attention, advice, connections and recommendations. They'll be a personal guide to your future. New for fall 2019: the University of Pittsburgh has announced the creation of the Pitt Success Pell Match Program, which will match dollar for dollar the Pell grant amount students receive. The program, which will begin this fall, will benefit current students as well as new students who enroll this fall and receive a Pell grant. See https://www.upb.pitt.edu/PellMatch/ for more information.
University of Pittsburgh - Bradford Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration27 Graduates
Athletic Training15 Graduates
Information Technology14 Graduates
Engineering Technician13 Graduates
Early Childhood Education12 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science12 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.42 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.52 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
University of Pittsburgh - Bradford Reviews
for a couple of weeks so far. I am enjoying it so much! Everyone here is so nice including the staff. Everyone is so willing to help me with anything, which is amazing. I haven’t had any problems with my experience at University of Pittsburgh at Bradford.
Financial aid is the main reason I chose to come to Pitt-Bradford and I can say with certainty that it was a wise decision.