A college education used to be confined to four classroom walls and memorizing information. But there's so much more at the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford: 41 majors, 50 minors, concentrations, and pre-professional programs; countless opportunities to learn in labs, local creeks, major corporations, food banks, and other countries. Pitt-Bradford is a teaching college, not an "ignore-you" college. Our faculty go way beyond instruction. You'll get their full attention, advice, connections and recommendations. They'll be a personal guide to your future.
University of Pittsburgh - Bradford Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration27 Graduates
Athletic Training15 Graduates
Information Technology14 Graduates
Engineering Technician13 Graduates
Early Childhood Education12 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science12 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.50 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
University of Pittsburgh - Bradford Reviews
Financial aid is the main reason I chose to come to Pitt-Bradford and I can say with certainty that it was a wise decision.
Time to study and complete work. No shortage of oil, natural gas, or anything with the brand name "Zippo."
What I found disapointing:
Without school work, the cafeteria, and a small social life, this campus is dead. Most students travel home on weekends leaving a lame campus on weekends. There are still small gatherings and the occasional elbow to elbow party at the frat house. Most rowdy gatherings get busted.
There are a limited number of professors around. This means if you can't learn with a professor's teaching style, you are either out of luck or doomed for excessive study time.
No stoves or any provided method for cooking meals yourself. Cafeteria crew bust their rears to provide us with plenty of food. Sadly, more quantity equals a lesser quality. Most days the chefs are stellar with meals and despite awful quality, I stuff my face because it tastes amazing!
Come here and take 18 credits, you'll be set for the year.