High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management40 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies16 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services10 Graduates
Elementary Education7 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.9 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.11 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
University of Pikeville Reviews
I like the small class sizes and the small campus. However, the campus is very boring. I wish there were more places to sit outside and more places to do homework. The library is never the quiet space it should be. The cafe is pretty terrible. Selection is somewhat wide but the menu choices are quite repetitive. Parking on campus absolutely sucks. The parking garage is a complete disaster when classes get out for the day. I think Upike could do a much better job in admissions and financial aid with helping you find outside scholarships instead of just referring you to the internet. Overall my experience hasn't been anything like I expected it would be.
This is my first year at the University of Pikeville. I love the friendly and welcoming environment the campus has. It has been a great experience so far!
UPIKE has such a welcoming vibe and uplifting atmosphere, with being such a small student body there's plenty of time and opportunities to get help from the teacher.