University of Phoenix - Phoenix Reviews

5,080 reviews
Excellent place to get an education, good for students who work full time and need to go to school in evening.
First positive nursing school experience. Instructors are down to earth. Class discussion are informative. Best learning experience of my educational career.
Great place to go and learn. Love the small class atmosphere and individual learning opportunities. The work flow is easy to follow and manageable. I would recommend this program to anyone looking to advance their career.
Start Your Review of University of Phoenix - Phoenix
Great University! Faculty and staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Website is easy to navigate. Instructors have a sincere interest in my success in each class.
I love going to school at the University of Phoenix. I've had a good experience, until they messed up on my student loans and then told me i had to drop mid semester so to the schools mistake. I know can't finish my degree, because my loans are now over the max allowed due to their mistakes.
Enrolling at UOP is one of the best choices I made to better my life. I am gaining so much knowledge, and are opening a door to a better future. This school is amazing, the staff is very friendly and arr there to support you. I feel like they are my support system and are there to guide me on my path.
My experience at University of Phoenix, was a blast. I enjoyed each week new assignments and getting to know my classmates. The faculty advisers are amazing and available anytime through phone or email. Also you have technical support 24/7 when ever you need them. I wouldn't change anything. You will get the best experience from UOP.
Great experience. Excellent education. Great innovation. We work with our team in a great mannner. University if Phoenix is an excellent university with a significant value.
I have received my associates degree with Phoenix and am only 3 credits from graduating with my bachelor's degree in human services. The programs are very informative and the classes are well organized. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a Phoenix, and look forward to spreading my mighty wings to fly.
The University of Phoenix provides an educational opportunity for EVERYONE! The various educational options and locations provides all individuals with the knowledge necessary for success and takes the EXCUSES out of continuing education....
Supportive environment. Great IT and personal encouragement and tools to succeed. The 8 posts on 3 days keep communication skills developing, along with team assignments! Building relationships using relative tools.
My credit have not transferred yet but so far it been really smooth.
I just feel like the world is open to you. Where as in a brick and mortar school has so much information open to you.
It has so many options.
The classes are really cool and there where so many tools available to the students and if we needed more help the professor was very approachable.
I love that it's mobile
My convenience is great because my classes are all online.
Start Your Review of University of Phoenix - Phoenix
I like the online class setting better because I do work full time and I am a mother. I can do my homework at my time and not be set to attend class at a certain time.
Not sure about the programs past the bachelor's degree
I like how the classes are already assigned to me but there have a couple instructors I was not really impressed with. Other than that my experience has been good.