University of Phoenix - Online Reviews

12,832 reviews
I love my school its the best I just started University of Phoenix in July and I'm almost finished. I wanted to give up but I didn't im very proud of the person I am becoming
Don't quit it may get hard sometimes but never give up the your future is waiting on you I a single mother with 2 kids i been through so much stuff but this is my only way out and I must finish and I will finish
I am taking all my classes online as of this moment until the pandemic is over. I like online classes and it's a new experience but I am getting use to it.
Start Your Review of University of Phoenix - Online
Being able to navigate around is like one of the best features because my major is technology. I think everyone should at least try it once.
UoP is an amazing school, very hands on with their students even the ones who attend online classes. They offer tons of help if you feel you need it, all you have to do is ask.
The school offers help to everyone. The councilors are very friendly and will get to know you on a personal level.
So far it has been a great online school to attend. I have greatly enjoyed the staff that do what they can to help you whenever you need help.
Classes online to me seem a little more difficult at times especially when you already have a busy schedule. The staff is there to help you work with and any issues that arise from the statement above
I have had the opportunity to take my courses online. All teachers/ UOP employees are there to help in anyway they can. They want to see you succeed!
All staff and advisors are helpful and they care about you future. The communication is amazing and they stay connected to keep you in track to get you to graduation!
From the time of enrollment, to the fasfa process, to being accepted and picking my major, to my first and second quarter. I can honestly say it was a very smooth process. If I had any issues, they were on it quick.
My online learning experience has been very smooth. The teachers are very well involved and make sure you they are available to you when you need them. Even when you don;t need them they are there for you. I rather be in online courses vs on campus.
Yea I take online classes and the professors are able to provide the students with what we need to efficiently and effective comprehend the information via online and submit our assignments.
The college is very helpful and organized providing me the tools that I need to succeed in school. The school provides helpful feedback within a timely manner to better assist all students. I am able to contact tech support with any technical issues that I may be experiencing. The professors are understanding, helpful, great at communicating with the students and if there’s any questions that need to be answered from the student to the professor I am able to contact the professors directly or send a message through the system and they will respond same day or within 24 hours of the message. They provide an efficient and effective way of learning and their teaching methods and styles are easy to comprehend. They are very willing to assist, help, solve problems, help with any and all concerns the student body my be having at the present moment with any of our studies. They understand that life happens and are available to provide the student body with the proper approach.
The staff is absolutely amazing. They explain everything and make sure that you know your way around the online campus. My advisor calls and texts me frequently to make sure I am on track and not having problems with the technology.
Before you begin classes, you're walked through a virtual tour of the campus, and your rep makes sure you understand how to tackle each area of the class. There is forums for class discussion and a tech support number open till 2 am incase you get stuck. It's great.
They instructors are all very different. Some understand that online learning is different and challenging and others seem to forget.
Start Your Review of University of Phoenix - Online
I like how the staff will go above and beyond to make sure that you are knowledgeable and comfortable with the entire enrollment process. I also like how they will ensure that they will do anything and everything to make sure your goals are reached.
I love that I am able to set my own schedule on a weekly basis. I have two children and I work fulltime so it helps a lot to be able to do my school work around my daily schedule. We have weekly assignments and discussion posts and knowing that I can set my own schedule as to how I will get things done by their deadline is a plus. I've only been back in school since October and it is going well so far. It's a lot of information to consume but you are able to do things in a way that works for you. With the discussion you have to submit your initial post before you can see everyone else's post and then you have to submit two replies. I like that there was someone there to check on me a lot throughout my beginning process. When I missed a deadline for my post by a few hours, there someone calling and texting me to make sure everything was ok. There's a lot of resources so you just have to take advantage of it.