University of Phoenix - Jersey City Reviews

The school can use some improvements such as adding more activities on campus. We are heading in the right direction.
Other than the network being excruciating slow at times in the lab its great.
Other than a few hiccups in the classroom I recommend it.
Start Your Review of University of Phoenix - Jersey City
The workshops they conduct are outstanding and allow the students to network with panelists that are otherwise very hard to engage.
They have an alumni mentor network and career service site.
Just like any other classroom it depends on the persons work ethic, you will find students willing to do their part and others that prefer to just skate by.
My financial aid advisor calls me every few weeks to make sure I understand the process of my loan and FAFSA applications and to verify I've no questions about how to fund my education. It's refreshing to have someone advise me in this since I've gone to other universities and had to go through this process by myself and repeat it many times because of errors the financial aid office made so I am very satisfied with Phoenix.
It's great the workload is just right and the curriculum is structured around how adults learn.
I like the team learning experiences

teachers are very knowledgeable in subject matters.
I have made a lot of friends

very efficient with my life and work schedule
student campus is beautiful and user friendly
Experience thus far has been perfectly fine
University of Phoenix...is very good with customer service, The advisers are wonderful. they reach out to discuss upcoming courses, check in and just to say Hello. they make me feel important. I went in the hospital for surgery and they took the time out to call and check on me. The teachers are wonderful I would recommend my school to any and every one.