Phoenix - Columbus GA is a for-profit university. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 792 undergraduate students. The Phoenix - Columbus GA acceptance rate is 100%. Graduating 18% of students, Phoenix - Columbus GA alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $30,500.
7200 North Lake Drive
Columbus, GA 31909
- Branch of
- University of Phoenix
Work Here? Claim Your College
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like University of Phoenix - Columbus GA
- B-University of Phoenix - Atlanta
- 4 Year
- Sandy Springs, GA
- 294 reviews
- NGUniversity of Phoenix - Augusta
- 4 Year
- Augusta, GA
- 63 reviews
- B-Wiregrass Georgia Technical College
- 2 Year
- Valdosta, GA
- 118 reviews
- B-South University - Savannah
- 4 Year
- Savannah, GA
- 776 reviews
University of Phoenix - Columbus GA Reviews
The school is great about helping set my career goals, help with my resume and help me find jobs also.
I have been very pleased about how helpful the staff is. The program has so much to offer and they are really good about having help and tutoring along the way.
I really like helping others and I am excited to learn more about my program. They balance class work well so that I learn what I need to learn and still have time with my family.