University of Phoenix - Sacramento Valley Reviews

I love the fact that I can further my education and work at the same time. I have been attending University of Phoenix for 3 1/2 years love it. The Professors are great, knowledgeable and helpful. I was afraid of the team work in the beginning although it has been a great experience for me my team and I have been together for 2 years now it's been amazing for me.
The school, faculty, and learning resources available to students to complete our program are excellent in every aspect! I recommend this university to anyone who wants to come back to school to further their career or change their current career, but does not due to everyday life obstacles. This university works with your schedule and helps you obtain the goals you have set for yourself!
There is no classroom management
Review University of Phoenix - Sacramento Valley
The school is so easy to get into that everyone gets in.
I have just started the LVN-BSN bridge program at the Modesto-Salida campus. Class time is very flexible. Worth going here! LVN-BSN bridge program only opens up 2-3 times a year, so stay up-to-date with your enrollment advisor!
Military friendly. It's hard to see that these days. They work with you and your necessities.
Very flexible. I have had no frustrations.
100% Love all my experiences within the school. I have grown so much in the last two years. Look forward to the next chapter.
Love the faculty, the courses are picked according to my program and i have had nothing but great experience with this.
Everything is great. Works well with my work schedule.
I love it. Easy to manage. Self explanatory.
I think everyone is accepted equally.
Well my thoughts are I will figure it out later I need this education to do what i want to do in my life. So regardless I am going to have to pay one way or another.
They provide you with the foundation to meet your goals and help you get the career you want and need.
At University of phoenix in Modesto Ca the academic counselors help you with all of the class registration process, they help you with any information you need or don't understand.
I enjoy the academic experience at U.O.P., they have different programs, the faculty members are helpful, and knowledgeable. Also the faculty attitude towards students is always positive they want to see all of us achieve our goals. The class sizes are not to big which is better for a closer learning experience.
The access to the student center is great. Computer lab is very helpful.
Review University of Phoenix - Sacramento Valley
The resources provided are adequate for learning.
The financial adviser is very friendly and regularly informs me when my yearly financial aid application is due.
The education provided is relevant to the requirements to be successful in my field of study.