University of Phoenix - Oklahoma City Reviews

The career services are good because they even offer things to individuals who are military. Their career services offer many jobs and they also offer resume building to help graduates look like good prospects for the job.
    • Sep 21 2014
    • Value
    The academic flexibility is very flexible. I have had some frustrations in the past but they were quickly resolved so I can not say anything negative about my experience with this school.
    The online course experience has been a very good one. The instructors are very attentive and are very quick to respond to students who need help. The registration process is very efficient and fast. The peer-to-peer interaction is very good and informative they give good points when we are discussing certain topics for the week.
    The tuition is high like any other school. The financial aid process was great and i do receive the financial aid I need when I need it.
    • Sep 21 2014
    • Value
    I like this online course because it works around my schedule seeing that I'm a full time mom. The curriculum is wonderful I gain a lot of knowledge from this university. The job opportunities are there if an individual is ready to go forth with that aspect of their life or continue their education.
    There are many academics offered at this university it is all based on what the student wants as far as career comes along. As far as the professors go they are very knowledgeable about the curriculum they are teaching their students. They offer workshops to help out and tutor sites to help out also. The workload can be heavy but it is up to the student to manage their time in order to complete assignments.
    I am an online student.
    • Campus
    I will be able to say i made new Friends.
    The Team they give you are working together for our success.
    I am learning a lot .
    I have a lot of community help and question can be answered several ways.
    Still in the process of credit reviewing.
    I am still in the process of financial aid hope everything turns out well.
    • Value
    The future looks bright and I am going to finish what I start.
    • Value
    I am online student but have a lot of help from Learning community.
    • Campus
    I have a very interesting journey .The people are very helpful because it has been a while since I've been in school.
    Never had an online course.
    The campus resources are okay.
    • Apr 22 2014
    • Campus
    The computer network is fine.
    • Apr 22 2014
    • Campus
    The academic flexibility at my college is okay.