University of Oregon Reviews

3,338 reviews
Food
University of Oregon really wants us to succeed. If you put in the work, participate in class and dedicate yourself you will get A and B grades. Office hours are worth it if you are in a larger class and want to connect with your professor. All of mine have been very enthusiastic and helpful. Also tutoring is part of your tuition so take advantage.
I'm beyond pleased with my decision to attend the UO School of Art + Design. I had been determined to go to a college dedicated to arts but ultimately felt it was safer to go to a large university with a variety of academics. My instincts were correct in ways I hadn't imagined because the art school here is not only broad and challenging but provides resources beyond measure particularly in technology. The inter-disciplinary opportunities and research funding increased my potential beyond the need for a "safe" fall back major. We are introduced to personal mentors who show us you really can have a professional career in the arts.
Shout out to the team at the Career Center. They connected me with my dream internship that will totally jump start my career. I can't believe how amazing it is and I would never have found it on my own. It came at the perfect time when I needed some positive reinforcement to keep going.