Nestled in the lush Willamette Valley, ideally situated between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains, the University of Oregon is renowned for its research prowess and commitment to teaching. We're a member of the Association of American Universities, meaning we're one of the top 62 research universities in the nation. With nine schools and colleges—and more than 300 academic programs—we offer more than 3,000 undergraduate classes that will challenge you to think critically, creatively, and globally.
University of Oregon Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.181 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.442 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.442 responses
Social Science Research Methods389 Graduates
Physiology and Pathology222 Graduates
Political Science and Government200 Graduates
Public Relations181 Graduates
Environmental Science138 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.471 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.523 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.124 responses