- 4 Year
- NORMAN, OK
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Valuegrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade A
- Athleticsgrade A+
- Party Scenegrade A+
- Professorsgrade A minus
- Locationgrade unavailable
- Dormsgrade C+
- Campus Foodgrade A
- Student Lifegrade A+
- Safetygrade B+
What Possibilities! Those are the words OU’s first president, David Ross Boyd, uttered when he first stepped off the train in Norman and looked across the land on which the university would eventually stand. More than 125 years later, those words still ring true.
On a campus of 22,000 undergraduates, students enjoy the advantages of a flagship, public research institution while also being part of a group that is small enough to foster a deep connection to the OU family. OU is a pacesetter for public higher education, offering 170+ majors and earning the Carnegie Institution’s Very High Research Activity classification.
Students can use their free time to join one of 550+ student organizations or cheer on OU’s athletics teams. With students attending OU from all across the nation and 125 countries, students have a chance to learn from peers from all walks of life. Come see all that OU has to offer by scheduling a campus tour today!
Branch Campuses of University of Oklahoma
- sort list below by grade active
- sort list below alphabetically disabled
University of Oklahoma Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities446 Graduates
- Finance207 Graduates
- Organizational Behavior Studies196 Graduates
- Psychology193 Graduates
- Zoology and Entomology193 Graduates
- Accounting184 Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering164 Graduates
- Marketing159 Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science158 Graduates
- Journalism153 Graduates
Gallogly College of Engineering
Being a student in the College of Engineering means more than learning about engineering; it means experiencing engineering, side by side with some of the world’s most respected authorities in their fields. Our hands-on, real-world approach to educating future engineers makes creative problem solving, engineering design, leadership, teamwork, and communications skills all top priorities.
- Mix of Online and on Campus28%
- On Campus68%
- Generally well-educated very spirited hardworking17%
- OU is too diverse to have a "typical student"3%
- There's only one Oklahoma.51%
- BOOMER SOONER18%
- A good school that's inhibited by the location5%
- Home sweet 'homa5%