University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Colleges like University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- B-Oklahoma City Community College
- 2 Year
- Oklahoma City, OK
- 596 reviews
- NGAmerican Institute of Medical Technology
- 2 Year
- Tulsa, OK
- 2 reviews
- BMoore Norman Technology Center
- 2 Year
- Norman, OK
- 15 reviews
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Reviews
I love the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Campus. I have made so many wonderful friends at this campus. I love how neat and close the different professional colleges are!
Large medical campus that is easy to get lost in. Largely disconnected from Norman OU campus, so do not expect much continuity if transitioning from Norman campus to this campus. Also, most professions seem to stay to themselves and there is very rarely mixing of different colleges unless you are in the student union. Everyone seems to stay in their own silos and there is very little communication between different disciplines unless you are located within the same college/building.
I like the fact that it's in the heart of Oklahoma City. The HSC campus has every health science college (medicine, nursing, pharmacy, etc.) grouped integrated together with OU - affiliated hospitals and institutions.