University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Colleges like University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- B-Oklahoma City Community College
- 2 Year
- Oklahoma City, OK
- 567 reviews
- NGAmerican Institute of Medical Technology
- 2 Year
- Tulsa, OK
- 1 review
- BMoore Norman Technology Center
- 2 Year
- Norman, OK
- 15 reviews
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Reviews
Review University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Large medical campus that is easy to get lost in. Largely disconnected from Norman OU campus, so do not expect much continuity if transitioning from Norman campus to this campus. Also, most professions seem to stay to themselves and there is very rarely mixing of different colleges unless you are in the student union. Everyone seems to stay in their own silos and there is very little communication between different disciplines unless you are located within the same college/building.
There are numerous places to eat, although not many of them are catered to students (as far as discounts). OKC is a large, growing city with many things to do. There are many pub/bar restaurants often with live music, like McNellie's, Blue Door, Edna's, and Speakeasy are cool bars and/or restaurants. Fine dining in Bricktown, like Red Prime and Mickey Mantle's are great places to go if you have expensive taste!
Facilities are adequate and easy to access even though campus is spread out. This campus is not like normal campuses! This is a campus is comprised of programs for future healthcare professionals as well as related facilities, i.e. hospitals, specialists, etc. The student organizations on campus are very active in getting students involved and hosting student mingling events.