Oklahoma Health Sciences is a public university located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 737 undergraduate students. Popular majors include Nursing, Radiation Therapy, and Dental Hygiene. Oklahoma Health Sciences alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $42,400.
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Colleges like University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- C+Oklahoma City Community College
- 2 Year
- Oklahoma City, OK
- 634 reviews
- B+Oklahoma City University
- 4 Year
- Oklahoma City, OK
- 574 reviews
- BUniversity of Central Oklahoma
- 4 Year
- Edmond, OK
- 1,619 reviews
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Reviews
Still learning to navigate the system of the school. Not everything is clear and organized. All processes seem very unofficial to upcoming students. However, staffs have shown nothing but welcome. Many questions can be answered with a simple phone calls. However, fees and various charges are never clarify by staff members. Students are lost in terms of paying for required fees and unrequited fees. However, campus is very easy to navigate. The community of the campus is friendly. Campus offers various study spaces and provide enough provisions.
Good university! Great professors. Campus is on a sketchy location, and I do feel unsafe at times. Dorms are close to campus for sure. Food is average, but it is convenient to get.
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center offers all its students an equal opportunity to learn and achieve their goals. Every staff member wants its student to achieve their goals and encourages them to reach for newer ones. Overall, I have loved my experience at OUHSC.