Oklahoma Health Sciences is a public university located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 774 undergraduate students. Popular majors include Nursing, Radiation Therapy, and Dental Hygiene. Oklahoma Health Sciences alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $39,800.
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Colleges like University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- C+Oklahoma City Community College
- 2 Year
- Oklahoma City, OK
- 604 reviews
- BOklahoma City University
- 4 Year
- Oklahoma City, OK
- 557 reviews
- BUniversity of Central Oklahoma
- 4 Year
- Edmond, OK
- 1,533 reviews
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Reviews
The University of Oklahoma Health Science Center is extremely well rounded and seems to be in tune with the changing face of health care. The professors are not just teaching you they are molding you into nurse with integrity, honor and respect. The professors are very helpful and considerate of their students time and life outside of school. The only issue that I can see that needs help is their registration process.
I love the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Campus. I have made so many wonderful friends at this campus. I love how neat and close the different professional colleges are!
Large medical campus that is easy to get lost in. Largely disconnected from Norman OU campus, so do not expect much continuity if transitioning from Norman campus to this campus. Also, most professions seem to stay to themselves and there is very rarely mixing of different colleges unless you are in the student union. Everyone seems to stay in their own silos and there is very little communication between different disciplines unless you are located within the same college/building.