University of Notre Dame Reviews

1,259 reviews
Notre Dame offers a wide variety of opportunities. Study abroad opportunities are numerous and the people are very welcoming. The professor are extremely well educated and devoted to helping their students succeed.
I really love the people at Notre Dame. You are surrounded by a student body consisting of a bunch of like-minded individuals, and professors that are passionate about what they are teaching.
The campus is beautiful and everyone is friendly. The professors truly care about their students and want to see them succeed and are willing to help out any way they can.
Start Your Review of University of Notre Dame
I love Notre Dame! It's a beautiful place, inside and out. We've got all sorts of clubs, students and academic interests. Personally, I am very pleased with the Mass and Sacrament availability as well as all the Catholic-related activities. Of course, not everybody is Christian; Notre Dame is a home for all. I've already found some solid friends with whom I enjoy spending these cold (and warm) Indiana days. ND meets 100% of financial need; this assistance extends beyond tuition and has allowed me to get the full Notre Dame Experience. Everyone here is passionate about something, and one passion we all share is a love for Notre Dame, Our Mother. Go Irish!
good school. good people. most importantly, good football.
good school. good people. most importantly, good football.
Notre Dame is a great school. It has a great mix of people and academics and sports. Notre Dame provides great oppertunities to prepare for the future and has many networking events.
One word: community. If you are looking for a college experience that feels like you are truly home, then Notre Dame is the place for you. It's religion and location make it unique among top-15 universities, but this school is still a classic Work Hard, Play Hard university. No greek life, but the single-sex dorm culture is arguably better -- it holds many of the pros of Frats/Sororities without the pressures of rushing. School pride and interest in athletics is huge.

But overall, what makes Notre Dame excellent is the people. Notre Dame doesn't accept simply the smartest of the smart. It accepts well-rounded and collaborative people -- it is why the community is so strong. The people who go here are fantastic, supportive, and will become your best friends.
The University of Notre Dame is more than just a school for academics, it is a lifelong community you join the moment you are accepted. Everyone on campus is very supportive of one another and you are encouraged to explore a variety of majors, passions and interests. The students here are very well-rounded and wonderful friends. The experience and education you receive here at Notre Dame is simply incomparable to any other college.
Great university in a wonder setting! Very impressed with their academics! The facilities are state of the art, the students are smart, respected, and will be future leaders in the world they pursue.
Notre Dame is truly a place like no other. While the weather is like that of any place in the Midwest (horrifying), the community inside the campus is warm and welcoming, it is a place where upperclassmen befriend freshmen and sophomores without hesitation, where everybody is looking to yield a helping hand, and where Saturdays are for college football.
I love the feeling of family and how everyone is made to feel welcome no matter where they come from or what their story is.
The university of Notre Dame is recognised for its strong sense of community , excellent academics and an amazing sports culture. Their unique dorm system leads to strong bonds between their students.resulting in a solid alumni network . As the ND admission letter states ‘Welcome home’ , this university is truly a home ! The university of Notre Dame recognises and celebrates the uniqueness of its student body. It enforces the importance of values and ethics in your work space which gives rise to caring and intelligent students at the end if their four years ! Moreover at Notre Dame,the football culture is legendary and their games are looked forward to and well attended by all - Students , parents & Alumni with equal enthusiasm ! ‘ Go Irish’ !!!
Notre Dame is a beautiful campus with challenging yet rewarding academics. Football games are a highlight of the fall! Everyone is so welcoming and always willing to help.
Notre Dame is home. When you step on the campus of Notre Dame, there is a feeling of community that embraces you like no other. The academic rigor promises bright futures for all who choose to work hard and go down that road.
The University of Notre Dame is a place unlike any other. With its competitive academics, its numerous student extracurriculars, and its lively dorm life, there are so many opportunities in which one can make Notre Dame their home.
I love being at Notre Dame because of the friendships and connections I have made. Being a minority student, I do not think I would have stayed at the school without any friends just because the academics are very challenging and not being used to the lack of southern hospitality up in the midwest.
Beautiful campus with kind, passionate staff and students. Very welcoming to those they feel belong and doesn't usually exclude those who don't.
Start Your Review of University of Notre Dame
I love the campus environment in terms of the housing system. At Notre Dame, we only have single sex dorms, and we do not have Greek life. So, students typically remain in their dorms that they are randomly placed in for all four years. This dorm becomes a family for every student, and the dorms each have an identity. For example, my dorm, Howard Hall, is represented by a duck mascot. We build community through weekly meetings in our "pond", intimate weekly masses in our dorm's chapel, and service events unique to our dorm. In addition to the incredible dorm life at Notre Dame, I have been blessed to be a part of the Band of The Fighting Irish as a saxophone player. There is no feeling quite like marching through the tunnel to 80,000 cheering fans on every game day Saturday. The friendships that I have made through band have been life changing for me. I am truly so proud to be a part of this group, a group that is greater than myself, and I am so thankful.
The University of Notre Dame has become my family and truly home away from home. I have been challenged academically and have developed life lessons and lasting relationships.
College experience unable to be found elsewhere. The community is quite literally a family, and there's no other place I'd rather want to be studying than here.