Northwestern students come from every walk of life, at every point of their education. Whether you are a high school student, traditional undergraduate student, an adult or a graduate student, we have a supportive curriculum tailored for you. You can chose from over 75 degree options that feature caring professors and staff to help you grow, find an internship, plan your job search, and even gain career coaching after you've graduated. We'd love to introduce you to faculty and answer any questions you have.
University of Northwestern - St. Paul Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Rates starting at 4.25% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.51 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.51 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.37 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.64 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses
University of Northwestern - St. Paul Reviews
The friends and relationships I made have been some of the richest of my life. The professors really care about the students in their classes, and even the support staff is there with the heart to serve the Lord through their work around campus.
I had a professor explain in detail that if making money is your only goal, college is not for you. (Live with your parents for 4 years rent free. Work at minimum wage and save it all without tuition. Retire a millionaire.) HOWEVER - if your goal of higher education is to grow as a person, and follower of the Lord, while also getting a degree that rocks and an education that is of outstanding caliber, then the University of Northwestern - St. Paul is for you!