University of Northern Colorado Reviews

2,035 reviews
It’s a beautiful campus. At UNC all the professors are wonderful and caring. Every residents hall has 24hour front desk so you can always ask for help.
This is a great university. It was a perfect choice. My only reccomendation is if you don't live in the area, make sure you're ready to move away from your parents because it will be hard at first.
Very friendly and welcoming staff.
Most diverse school in the state of Colorado, but I would like to see more improvement.
Academics are second to none.
Sports are ok, we are not the best school, but we do show up when we play.
Overall, would recommend for the staff alone as they are like a family to me.
Start Your Review of University of Northern Colorado
So far I have truly enjoyed being a UNC bear! I have a variety of professors that so far have all been pretty good, the campus is very beautiful and the people are cool too. So many different kinds of people are around has meant a lot of great conversations.
The University of Northern Colorado has everything one can need, from campus activities, dorm living, athletics, and academics. The campus is so beautiful and needs to be seen to feel the community of Bears!
I completed my undergraduate degree at UNC and now I am working on my graduate degree through an online program at UNC. I love this university and have really enjoyed my educational experience. Faculty are experts in their field but still care about their students. I never felt like just a number in my undergraduate career and still have that same feeling in my online graduate program.
The campus life was great. the teaching was pretty good as well. I was in the health sciences department of study and the professors were very knowledgeable. I had a great time there.
The thing I liked the most about UNCO is the atmosphere. I know a lot of people have a culture shock when going into college but UNCO helped a lot with the transition. There is so many nice people willing to reach out to you and help out connect with everyone to help you get the full college experience.
The University of Northern Colorado is a good and pretty cheap 4-year university. It is known to be a good teaching school
One thing I love about UNC Greeley is it’s very open minded. No one is judged, and you can be yourself. They make sure I am safe. They also make sure I get the appropriate guidance and information. I also like the free tutoring and study group idea. Nothing needs to change for me. This school is perfect for me.
I absolutely love the campus and the overall feel of the school, but Greeley is kind of a gross town. Student life is great and there are a bunch of clubs and orgs you can take part in.
I transferred to The University of Northern Colorado this past year from a community college. I was nervous, being a large University, that it would not be as personable and I would not get as much attention from my professors as I did at the community college. But I can happily say I found my place and every single class I took this past year I became close with all my professors and I knew every person in my classes by first name.
I enjoyed most about University of Northern Colorado is the campus. It was big and appealing and always looked great no matter the season. What I did not enjoy about it is I did not feel as if I was at the right school. It was nothing they offered personally, just my own feelings.
The classes were very knowledgeable, yet everything else was terrible. I lived on campus and there was a lot of spiders and roaches in the dorms and bathrooms. The financial office repeatedly gave me the wrong information, they are part to blame for me loosing my financial aid.
Overall, the campus is amazing and is such a good environment! There are smaller classes with great professors making it easier to learn because of the smaller spaces. The school is not too big, but not too small either, its right in the middle. So far, I have had an amazing experience with this school and I can't wait for the future there!
I love the campus. You don't feel like you're in Greeley when you're on campus. It's got a lot of options for being a smaller university. I like the faculty and students as well.
I like how the people at the campus want to see you succeed. They take the time to help you and make sure you know what to do. I would like to see more extracurricular activities being offered
Start Your Review of University of Northern Colorado
The school is amazing with really good facilities and great programs along with teacher. North/ South hall dorms are the best I’ve ever seen. They look super new and extremely confortable and clean. The downside is the location- Greeley. In the end, you get used to it like a second home.
UNC is a great school and provides many opportunities to get connected with other students as well as make connections in the real world. I have enjoyed my time at UNC.
This University has wonderful professors, resources, and activities for everyone. They are such an accepting school with zero tolerance for bigotry. The only bad thing is its location; there are some sketchy people that live by Bond Hall.