University of North Texas Reviews

4,884 reviews
My tour guide was amazing she gave me a great tour around the university. The students and teachers were very welcoming and the school has many activities for students to join in.
Great Experience these last three years. Love getting to meet new people and there's always something going on, on campus!
Originally I was enrolled at another University where I never felt at home. My dad is a UNT ulumni and asked me to just take a look. With in a few short weeks I knew moving was the right choice. I feel welcome and at home here. Such a diverse group of students and clubs. I even challenged myself in a swing dance club. Growing up at UNT, I recommend it for everyone.
Start Your Review of University of North Texas
Good school and atmosphere. Denton itself is an interesting city. Strange things happen here, but overall it is a decent school to go to if you're trying not spend 50,000 dollars a year on tuition.
I love the diversity and the engagement on campus. The music scene is a big plus. Something that could change is the parking situation, but other than that everything else is great.
I enjoy attending here because a lot of the professor enjoy teaching and helping student achieve their desired dreams.
Get teachers, beautiful campus, very music and art oriented but all other subjects are great as well 38,000 undergraduates, tailgates are great and the team has had a great record this year definitely worth checking out!
The campus has an unforgettable sense of community. It's just an amazing place to be overall. It's great!
UNT always makes sure the students stay on top of things. People are always there to help. The campus isn't too big which is also nice.
This place is a joke. For all of their crap on "acceptance and opportunity", there is nothing more than an attitude once you get there of kissing ass to get ahead, and being punished if you don’t. The people here are rude, stupid, and have no possible future of any kind. The professors here are no help, since half the time they either don't know the subject they're teaching or have no passion to teach it. If you want to maybe dull the bleak existence here, you shouldn't look at the sports teams. Otherwise, be prepared to see a lot of losses, since the athletes here are losers like the rest of the student body. The only upside that a person can look at is the party scene, since the trash around here are only good at consuming enough alcohol and drugs that it would kill a normal person. I went to college to escape my redneck high school and the backstabbing and pettiness that went on there. However, I find the exact same stuff here. UNT is nothing more than a glorified high school.
Really great environment! Lots of activities and things to do on campus. Tons of places to nap,study,eat,and meet people! I only wish parking wasn't a nightmare!
This school provided a home away from home experience . The professors are very knowledgable and very willing to help in proving marvelous education. The campus is really beautiful and a lot of student run clubs and organizations to choose from! There are lots of dogs which is always a plus. Overall a wonderful school, can't wait to get my degree.
UNT has so many opportunities to succeed. They also offer a transportation system around the entire city of denton to be sure every student can get to class. My only complaint is how expensive the parking permit is, and that you must purchase this permit to park anywhere on campus. I think parking at the library should be free. Students shouldn't have to pay $200 to park to be able to go study in the library.
I like that the professors actually care about the success of the students, because I've heard a lot of teachers talk about how they won't really care if you fail a test or don't show up in class. In meeting one of the professors, I learned that UNT has teachers who are willing to put in time and effort to help the student succeed
It's a great school! I remember doing a tour with my high school and it was one of the first colleges to catch my attention. It was so diverse and the people were so nice and welcoming.
The most amazing place ever everyone is very helpful. I hope to attend next year
The professors help and guide students the best way possible to help them success in life.
The University of North Texas is a diverse school with great academics. The price tag isn't too high in comparison to other universities in the area and they are quite generous with scholarships. The only thing I would change about the University of North Texas is the distance of buildings on campus.
Start Your Review of University of North Texas
UNT is a great college focused on academics and helping you succeed on campus and off. It has a wide variety of unique majors, minors, and certificates that aren't at most universities. UNT is also a popular commuter school.
The University is a very vibrate campus ! I am transfer students and i plan to transfer to UNT next fall, they offer everything related to my chose of Major.
The professors at this University of North Texas truly care about students. The town is safe and student friendly.