High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.108 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.120 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.121 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities868 Graduates
Business Administration and Management174 Graduates
Research and Experimental Psychology114 Graduates
Early Childhood Education108 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching105 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies102 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 84 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.132 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.161 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.87 responses
University of North Georgia Reviews
It was a huge culture shock! I'm from Jonesboro, GA and went to Mundy's Mill High School, so attending a college where none of your friends went to or even know about, building another group of friends, and basically "starting over" is an experience I can never forget! I've met a variety of people and had the opportunity to hang out with people from all over the world. The city, Dahlonega, is a great sight too! It's like a tourist town! You should see the town at night during Christmas. It's gorgeous! And there are always traditions going down in "The Square", like Bear on the Square and GoldRush! I love our school's cadets as well!
Beautiful school in the mountains! Continues to grow and will no doubt expand. The academics are excellent, your degree will be seen as valuable. Relatively small classroom sizes are a plus in my opinion. Additionally, the professors have no problem engaging with the students in class or after class. I've seen friends receive recommendations from professors at UNG that ended up jump-starting their career. The school does a great job helping you get out into your field after you graduate. While the cost of tuition has risen in recent years, it still puts other colleges to shame. Good bang for your buck!
Beautiful town! Fun downtown that is featured in Hallmark Channel movies. Great School with small class sizes. All the students are friendly and will gladly open the door for you. Great diversity of clubs and student activities! Great for a nature lover. Nearby hikes, waterfalls, gold mines, and historical sites.