University of North Georgia - Gainesville Reviews

I like how relaxing and comforting the environment of UNG is like. I also have had nothing but the best experience with each of my professors. I'm lucky I got good ones thus far. Hope my trend continues.
The University of North Georgia-Gainesville is an astounding college. Most of the professors are very kind and helpful. It has a lot of extra-curricular things one can do, there are tons of clubs you can join for free, and there is a game room with pool tables, video games, ping pong, and more. It is not the cheapest college by any means, but it is not exorbitantly expensive either. All around, I highly recommend UNG to anyone looking for a college/university in Georgia.
I love this campus. The professors are amazing and are always willing to help. This school is very affordable and I have loved my time here.
Start Your Review of University of North Georgia - Gainesville
Awesome university. Teachers are great! lots of amenities. Multiple campuses. Lot to do. Close to Atlanta. Weather is perfect.
I like that everyone is so friendly. It is easy to ask for help. The staff is great and easy to reach. Campus police is great. This feels like a safe space. Big enough campus not too small but not the biggest. A great place to get started.
It’s a great environment and place to learn. Professors are very kind and helpful. The food is great. Overall I believe that it is going to be something I remember always. I couldn’t have succeeded without the support that UNG brings.
University of North Georgia is an excellent university. The student population is a nice mix of diversity, and the campus is wonderful. The labs are well equipped, and the library and study spaces are perfect for those times a student spends studying. I highly recommend this university.
Great campus, nice people, and a very positive environment. The only thing bad is finding a parking space because it is a commuter school. Overall, I like it.
I'm currently a freshman at UNG and so far I have been loving it! The thing I love the most is that it is close to my house. The biggest thing in everyone's mind if safety, and UNG has police officials 24 hours patrolling the campus. Apart from that they also have little emergency stations around the campus and parking where you can call for help just in case of any emergency.
In my first semester in UNG, I would say my experience is comfortable but room for expansion. I enjoyed the small classrooms and the diversity of the campus, it made me feel very comfortable. I would only wish the food place and the library would be bigger or room to expand since we are now consider UNG most populated campus. Other than minor problems, I have enjoyed completing my education at the University of North Georgia.
All of my teachers were incredible. Almost all of them changed my outlook on learning. The campus at Gainesville was actually more than I expected. The classes were small and comfortable which made it easier to learn and present when needed. Overall, good school.
The University of North Georgia is a very good school for those looking for the small campus experience. The campus food isn't great to be honest (the best thing in my opinion is the pizza served in the Student Center). But on the bright side, there are plenty of eateries nearby! The professors are great and are always willing to provide assistance during office hours. I felt safe on this campus because campus police was always present and UNG always keeps students in the loop on campus news through alerts sent via text, email and phone call. However, if writing is your passion, this school isn't the best choose because not much is offered and faculty members often discourage it.
UNG gainesville has a great campus that isn't too big. There are plenty of activities to do after classes if you are bored and many additional resources available for extra help and studying. The classes are small which is great, and the tuition payment plan makes going to school easy to work around my full time job.
It's an okay school pretty cheap and not too bad but not too good, 95% of the students are pre-nursing majors. There aren't a lot of options to pursue a bachelor's at the gainesville campus you'll probably end up transferring to dahlonega.
I have had a good experience with everything at this university. The Gainesville campus doesn't offer every class every semester for my major, so that can be frustrating. Trying to find a parking spot can be a challenge also, but the overall experience is great.
In my opinion I would say I completely loved UNG. It is a very friendly environment, the students as well as the staff. I felt welcomed and at home. The space is very wide so that although there are no dorms you get a full college experience,at least because of all the walking. I liked how it is close to many food locations because you get hungry from at that studying. But what I liked most is that the hunger I got was not for food but for knowledge. The place makes you want to study more & get your stuff together in order to become who you want to be. It gives an aura of “adulthood” and success. That’s is who I want to be. A successful young woman going into adulthood. I think UNG is the perfect place for that.
I love the school. Professors are great. Only 3 recommendations. More parking, more study areas and update the gym locker rooms to the modern era. Looks like the locker rooms haven't been updated in over 30 years
Start Your Review of University of North Georgia - Gainesville
I like my classes, but it's small, and it does feel like high school again. It's good to get classes out of the way, but I plan to transfer.
Is my first year in this University and it has been great so far, because everyone in this University are friendly and welcoming. they are easy to be comfortable around. my professors are amazing and I love the atmosphere of the whole campus.
My experience at UNG Gainesville was a great experience. The campus is nice and its in a good location