1. Grand Forks, ND
  2. 4 Year

University of North Dakota Reviews

This is a really good school for Aerospace. The english department is above average too, There are a lot of liberal professors though. As long as you're careful with your words this school is great.
UND is a great place to attend, but recently the administration has ignored the needs of the attending students. Many changes are coming due to "budget cuts", i.e. finding ways to further overpay the higher-ups. However, the majority of the faculty truly wants to help you succeed. The overall environment is great, especially because we are one big hockey family.
What i like about the university of North Dakota is the small campus feel while still being a decently sized university. Hockey games are a unique culture and tradition at this University.
I currently enjoy my experience at the University of North Dakota very much. I am a Commercial Aviation major, and think that the aeronautic education I am receiving is second to none. The staff is well educated and experienced, and always very helpful. The low cost of tuition helps to ease the costs of an aviation education.
It has been wonderful. I can't believe how friendly the professors and staff are. The campus is well taken care of and the staff genuinely care about the students.
The college is amazing. Professors are awesome, always willing to set time aside to help you out. I accidentally ended up at this school and now I couldn't imagine myself attending school anywhere else. I truly love UND.
It's a great school! It makes me feel like it's a second home because the people are so welcoming and nice. The professors are always willing to help when you are stuck.
All sports are free to get into except hockey and play off games. All are fun but you have to experience the hockey games. I am very happy chose UND.
I have no complaints. The campus is the perfect size-not too big, not too small. The professors and personnel are all friendly and willing to help whenever you need. There are also many academic majors and options, and fun clubs to try!
I am an online distance student and it meets my needs. It is an efficient way to learn at your own time table.
I had heard from the flight instructors at my local county airport in New Jersey that UND was the best school for flight training. After looking into it more and reading reviews online, I came to the decision that it was indeed my best option. So far the training here has exceeded my expectations and the professors are some of the best and most experienced you'll work with. Campus life is also outstanding. Here in the upper midwest, hockey is a way of life and UND enjoys having one of the best teams in the country. Last year we won the Frozen Four Championship and brought the gold home to Grand Forks. Fun fact: all three of my roommates last year were hockey players. My only complaint about the school would be the cold weather but its North Dakota so what do you expect? Overall I'm really looking forward to what the next two years have in store for me. You also can't beat the dirt-cheap tuition up here; at least in New Jersey it would be considered dirt-cheap.
The University of North Dakota is a beautiful school that offers different activities for the students to do. The professors are nice and understanding.
I fell in love instantly when I first visited the campus. I knew that this was where I wanted to go. The graphic design department is a close group where students and professors are on a first name basis and you can get the help you need when you need it,
UND has been an amazing university. It is a really fun campus, but the academics could use some improvement. I think some of the classes need to be tougher and students shouldn't be given busy work.
I recently toured the university of North Dakota and I was quite impressed. The university is located in a safe neighborhood and has mutltiple businesses nereby that will benefit the students on this campus. The students themselves have multiple clubs they would be able to join if interested. In conclusion, the University of North Dakota seems to be a great opportunity that will help students prepare for their future.
As a student of color I still feel unwelcome in this university. The university constantly talks about diversity but does nothing to support students of color or instead is reducing funding and support towards the services of students of color.
Moving to college is a nervous experience. You are excited to start this new adventure before you, but you are leaving your family and friends behind. Being at the University of North Dakota, I could not imagine myself anywhere else. I love the atmosphere, classmates, and my professors. The professors truly care about you and your willingness to succeed. They are there to help you in any way possible to accomplish that goal or grade in the class. The college activities around campus are in perfect distance for those who do not have vehicles. Everyone is very welcoming and genuine about who you are. It is a great place to study, learn, and have fun!
Outstanding University. The flagship University of North Dakota has yet to disappoint. Excellent teaching staff to outstanding athletic teams and facilities, the university appeals to all individuals looking to further their education at a four-year university.
Since enrolling into the online distance learning program for civil engineering I found that the application process to be fast and I was accepted quickly. Even though I live states away from the university, they do a good job making sure I'm aware of all activities going on within the university. Also, the teachers and advisors are very easy to work with.
Living on campus has been a very positive experience for me this year.
  • College Freshman