University of North Dakota Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.71 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.71 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.86 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.89 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 43 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.45 responses
University of North Dakota Reviews
Moving to college is a nervous experience. You are excited to start this new adventure before you, but you are leaving your family and friends behind. Being at the University of North Dakota, I could not imagine myself anywhere else. I love the atmosphere, classmates, and my professors. The professors truly care about you and your willingness to succeed. They are there to help you in any way possible to accomplish that goal or grade in the class. The college activities around campus are in perfect distance for those who do not have vehicles. Everyone is very welcoming and genuine about who you are. It is a great place to study, learn, and have fun!
The University of North Dakota is just the college I was looking for! Not only did it have my major, it's academics and staff allow many other options for classes to choose from all while creating and maintaining a safe and learning friendly environment. On top of that, there are many available extra curriculars to meet anyone's needs and wants!
I love UND! It's a great school, and my department and professors are amazing! They really care about the students. Just two relatively minor things I would change if I could: 1.) The icy roads and sidewalks, and 2.) Being so far away from my parents (who are in Texas).