University of North Carolina School of the Arts Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.23 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
University of North Carolina School of the Arts Reviews
UNCSA is a very rigorous program. Our first year we learn other Design and Production Majors such as Scenery, electrics, and costumes. We are on crew for sometimes long hours. It's very tough but that's why it is rewarding and educational at the end! My favorite course out of crew rotations was being in Costumes. The gowns were gorgeous and actors were very entertaining.
My school is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Being able to do something to what I love and present it on stage often times during the school year is exciting. I like how there are super well know guests of every kind of talent come and visit our college and talk to the classes and inspire the environment and energy. The students are always doing something with their majors and it would always be different with too much creative, which is what makes them epic! I'm going to spend the rest of my years here most definitely.
I really like that UNCSA is an Arts focus school. Everyone is very passionate about their particular major. The motto of the school is Do what you love! It is so true! One thing that I wish were different was the size. It is so small. Everyone knows everyone.