University of North Carolina at Pembroke Reviews

When I began my freshman year at UNCP my life was exciting, fresh, vibrant and my future was brilliant. The classes are small and the professors are always there to help; just a call or email away. I met students from all walks of life and they intrigued my intuition that life outside a rural community was lavish. The students at UNCP were average guys that worked hard and some played harder. We laughed and enjoyed each others company and exchanged notes and homework on a regular basis and at night we enjoyed each others company even the more. I made life long friends not just classmates. For the money spent my time at UNCP was well worth it.
They are the worst people to work with, certain things are OK. Just never have a money issue or its over for you. People are so rude at times like are you not their to help. Most professors out there really don't care about you or your grades. I truly haven't learned anything from them. Their system set in place to help you is terrible, like they are irrelevant to what you really need.
I enjoy the size of the campus and class sizes. It makes it easier to be able to have one on one time with your teachers. The school also provides great help with tutors and additional help when you need it.
Start Your Review of University of North Carolina at Pembroke
The people are amazing. Professors are wonderful! It is overall a wonderful place to be. Despite the hurricanes causing problems, uncp did their best to ensure we got the best education we could possibly receive among the circumstances we were given. Over all it is just a fantastic place to be. I can’t see myself anywhere else.
I enjoy the diversity at this school. However, it does seem like it is very difficult to fit in, or find clubs to join.
This is a great school, the diversity here is really good. Since their isn’t a lot of students in each class you get more one on ones with your teachers. This University has very good opportunities for every student.
I have lived near UNCP all my life. This is a good college with great opportunities for a select type of student. There is a lot of diversity on the campus. it has many clubs and organizations with lots to do a participate in.
My time at UNCP has been great so far. I am from the area so I know the town quite well. The professors and staff are tremendous and the campus itself has really grown over the years.
Facilities are very clean! Food is pretty good. But management is below par. The management here definitely needs some work, as they can be extremely frustrating and tedious! Sometimes the people in student services also show very little consideration for the students as well.
It's a nice small state college. Maybe it's because of the NC500 thing but enrollment went way up. So many freshmen that the school wasn't prepared for. Everything is chaotic this year.
The professors engage the students to work together but reward individual accomplishment as well. I attended another institution that focused so much on groups that it felt at times that I was not learning all that I could have independently.
While the tuition has dropped, somebother prices have gone up. Some of these things make it hard to be a student here, especially with the financial aid office slacking so much.
I am currently enrolled in the accelerated online MBA program at UNC-Pembroke. The class sessions are each 7 weeks long, which makes it possible to complete the program in 12 months. While searching for programs, UNCP's MBA program was one of the most affordable programs on the market (approx. $9,500 total), which also had a lot to do with my decision. My GMAT was also waived because I was a transfer student with at least a 3.0 GPA. Overall, I am satisfied with the program and would recommend anyone seeking to obtain a MBA.
I like that the school is small enough to stay focused but big enough to meet good people. The staff at Pembroke are so generous and helpful! The thing I would change is the cafe food!
UNCP is a great school, especially when considering the low cost and the high education quality. I am a science major, environmental science to be precise and would love if there were more faculty/research mentors doing work in environmental science.
I absolutely love the environment at the school. The campus is beautiful and there's so much diversity at the school. There's always events going on somewhere on campus and I happened to live in one of the dorms that has the most community involvement. I'm a theatre major and learning from the professors is such a rewarding experience. I've already learned so much and being there means the world to me.
UNCP is has smaller campus, but it is very nice looking with the more modern buildings and all the plants and wildlife. The classes are smaller around 20 to 30 people. The professors that I have had have all been very helpfull and kind they seem to care about their students. All of the buildings are within walking distance so you are never to far from your classroom or your dorm. My favorite part of this school is the other students when you go outside or to the gym you can always find someone playing football, basketball, or soccer. You can also find someone to work out with, this makes it very easy to make friends on campus.
Start Your Review of University of North Carolina at Pembroke
They help you to find the vest program that supports your personal and professional skills. As an active duty member in the Army I learn not only how to be proficient in my job also how to share the knowledge with my peers. Is crucial to help others to reach their goals while you're working in your career. I learned to be independent too,since I have to be in charge of a group of soldiers and develop a work plan that help them to move forward. By doing that I'm continuously looking for knowledge and potencial. I want to make a difference and be an example as the best soldier and human being that I can be. I want to continue with logistic to do a study on how be more cost effective and better to distribute resources in emergency cases like the 2017 hurricane's. I believe with good logistics we can reach every corner and be effective in our work. I'm proud of be part of the quatermaster corps and a supply specialist in the United States Army and honored to served.
Pembroke is a good small school in a rural area. The campus life is great and people are friendly. I love the campus activities during my down time. The facilities are wonderful. The professors and student services are great and helpful.
UNCP is a great school. I love this school because its the most diverse school. The classroom size is great for me, due to the fact that I like that one on one time with my professor. The professors are really nice and helpful and they do everything in their power for you to succeed. The dorms are nice and you get to meet a lot of different people and learn a lot of different cultures. The public police and safety program are great, quick, and accessible to different apps to ensure you're safety. The sports are great and its just a good time at this school. I would not change a thing about this school.