University of North Carolina at Charlotte Reviews

2,776 reviews
My experience at UNCC is somewhat interesting. The reason why it is interesting is because my everyday life, I always go to the library to use their resources or go to the Student Union to hang out and chill. One thing I find that UNCC needs to change is parking lot. In a university of more than 10,000 students and staffs, UNCC needs more parking lot.
The best campus in North Carolina. Friendly teachers and great diversity in students. Teachers have flexible walk in hours to ask questions and personally help a student. Walking around campus as a female, I feel very safe. The food is wonderful and the staff treats people well.
UNCC is the one of the nicest schools I considered applying to. Once I arrived on campus, I was warmly welcomed by a myriad of upperclass students filling me in on all of the great features of Charlotte. I really feel at home at UNCC, and im sure that if anyone is on the fence about which college to apply to, Charlotte will definiatly satify your expectations.
Start Your Review of University of North Carolina at Charlotte
I went for an open house as I am a potential incoming freshman. The campus is beautiful and the professors and students are all polite and helpful in making sure all of my questions were answered.
I enjoy my experience at UNCC, the campus is beautiful and the academic opportunities that the school offers me are endless.
Uncc is an amazing campus I definitely recommend to anyone the academics, the campus and the student life are great. In my opinion, UNCC has some of the most dedicated and hardworking professors I know, they put in 150% into their lecture to make sure that the student is understanding the material. The campus, as well as the student life, don't fall short either. the campus is beautiful and always full of events for the students to participate.
I absolutely love this campus!! I am from a small town in the mountains and the woodsy vibes on campus is the perfect way to feel a home away from home. There are so many things to do around campus and a variety of clubs to join, shows to see, and events. I could not see myself anywhere else but here. Charlotte is an excellent place to live and I absolutely love my school, probably more than my home!!
I love UNC Charlotte! The professors are amazing and knowledgeable and the school offers many classes even online. I have nothing but positive memories of UNC Charlotte.
it is a very excellent college. There is a diversity of students attending the university. The professors are very friendly and educated. the food is great in the main dining hall. the campus life is excellent as well. the mode of transportation around the campus is excellent as well.
I love UNCC! There is always something to do, but you often have to leave campus for a party or activity. I'd like to see more activities on campus on the weekends.
Very nice campus , lots of money goes into research and development here. Definitely a great return on your investment.
UNCC is an amazing school. There are so many ways you can be involved on campus and allow your voice to be heard. Like any other school we do have our issues, but that is when a good majority of the student life will ban together in order to make changes. UNCC provides you with a very diverse scenery with students from all types of backgrounds, so not seeing this as I grew up, it really made me open my eyes and get to experience all of the different cultures, which I feel was a much needed experience. UNCC is very competitive in some fields but as long as you have to right people in your corner you can really accomplish anything.
UNCC has such an abundance of researches and is very diverse. UNCC professors really care about the students and can use Rate My Professor if your looking for the latest scoop. From dining in in the cafe to going downtown UNCC is the place to be.
You learn a Lot as a freshman, especially if you started in a high-rise dorm like myself; you are quickly humbled and learn to appreciate everything. You learn what it really means to walk a campus and a lot of responsibility for yourself. Your classes, attending them on time, your whole schedule including work, clubs, sports; everything is on you pretty much for the first time in your life. UNCC greatly enables you to take on that challenge and is willing to help you every step of the way, you just have to be proactive and find the help.
Beautiful campus, beautiful people, beaming academics, and excellent culture. All around awesome school.
I really enjoy my school! The majority of the professors are really helpful and enjoy their jobs. The campus is beautiful and always clean. Everything about UNCC is perfect, except for the many extra costs.
The faculty and staff have been so helpful, and seem to enjoy making sure everyone's well prepared for life at UNCC. The campus is beautiful, and you feel right at home everywhere you go.
Start Your Review of University of North Carolina at Charlotte
I love the diversity at the school, I also like that the school provide a lot of programs choose to pick from.
I really enjoy going to the University of North Carolina at Charlotte for many reasons but the main three would be the academics, the campus, and the location. The professors at this school are highly credited and have many accolades to prove it. The campus is absolutely gorgeous and it is very open which creates a welcoming feeling. The school being in the heart of Charlotte is excellent because students are in close proximity to the city and there are many jobs available in this area.
My first year of college was something I was extremely nervous about after graduating high school. Transitioning from high school to college calls for a huge life change in almost every aspect of day-to-day life. Luckily, I had a smooth transition and a really great first year at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. It's diverse, there's always something to do around campus, and the professors and counselors seem to do everything they can in order for students to succeed. I always recommend this school to rising freshman and have good things to say about my experience at this university.