University of North Carolina at Charlotte Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.173 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.190 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.190 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 125 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.220 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.263 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.132 responses
Colleges like University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- B+University of North Carolina - Greensboro
- 4 Year
- Greensboro, NC
- 2,617 reviews
- A-University of North Carolina - Wilmington
- 4 Year
- Wilmington, NC
- 1,637 reviews
- B+University of North Carolina at Asheville
- 4 Year
- Asheville, NC
- 579 reviews
- B+Western Carolina University
- 4 Year
- Cullowhee, NC
- 1,307 reviews
University of North Carolina at Charlotte Reviews
I have truly enjoyed my time at UNCC. The campus and facilities are top notch and the University is constantly expanding with the addition of new buildings/facilities. The faculty and staff have been extremely helpful in making sure I am on track and taking the right classes to meet my degree requirements. With Division 1 Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Soccer, as well as a plethora of intramural sports and special interest clubs, there is always something to do on campus. I highly recommend that you consider the University of North Carolina at Charlotte!
I am currently a sophomore here at UNCC with a Communications-PR major and a minor in French. I can say I absolutely love it here at UNCC. This is coming from someone who has no bias towards the school, as I am here by choice. I enjoy the fast-paced environment that Charlotte in general provides, and being a student at UNCC allows me to keep up. As all things, there are flaws, but I can say in consideration that I've stayed at other institutions and had Charlotte as my last choice, UNCC make the most sense for anyone wanting to get out of a small town mentality looking to get a good education from a well rounded, VERY diverse institution! Best choice I've made, probably ever!
I love the diversity of UNC Charlotte. You will meet many different people from different walks of life. The location is close to a major city with a growing job market and plenty to do for college students. And I have love my major classes and felt very at home withinh major. I have been pleased with UNCC. Only down sides have been the constant construction, lack of parking, and cost. But this all goes along with a growing university with all the positive qualities it has to offer!