University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Reviews

2,154 reviews
Carolina is a very challenging and compelling school full of people with diverse background. Offers ample opportunities.
The college campus seems really good. It has very good dorms and seems to be very diverse. The college is also known for their pharmacy program and I want to major in pharmacy. This seems to be the perfect college for me because going to a school with an amazing pharmacy programs will help me get amazing jobs when I graduate from the university.
Choosing UNC was the best decision of my life. I had never considered this institution as one of my top college choices until they sent out the financial aid. If you are an in-state student, attending this institution is a no-brainer. It is, by far, the best public university in the state and offers some of the most challenging courses in the nation. Also, for you out-of-staters, I know plenty of people here not from North Carolina, so it's insanely easy to make friends and handle the new environment. Chapel Hill can become anyone's new home.
Start Your Review of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
UNC is a wonderful place to be! The variety of areas of study and extra-curriculars allows you to explore all of your passions.
If we’re talking about food. Chapel Hill should be at the bottom of the list. There is barely any diversity in the food and anyone who says it taste good is lying. Trust me. Just go off campus to eat
The sports games and student life are so fun! The party scene is limited, but fun. The only thing that is not so good is the food.
I LOVE UNC. National Champs, traditions, Carolina Blue... its all great. The only down side the rigor that can sometimes make you feel stupid. It is really great though to attend such a renowned public university.
Great. This school is amazing. I can't wait to move here and go to college here. I love the look of the school and everything about it
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill has to be one of the best colleges in the country because it does truly have great academics, sports, a college-town campus atmosphere, and a great location. It ranks as the best value for an education in the country!
I love the campus and the people that are at UNC-Chapel Hill. It is a great atmosphere with a great student life, allowing anyone who comes here to excel.
I love the University of North Carolina because it exposes me to all kinds of people, and allows me to learn from them and alongside of them.
UNC at Chapel Hill is my favorite place to be. There's always something to do on campus, and it's such a nice campus that it's actually enjoyable to be there. The staff is almost always friendly, and the entire community of Tar Heels is amazing.
It is a cool town. Very diverse. I am not a fan of roadway organization and choices on road construction. More specifically, traffic pattern changes in the area off Sage Road and 15-501.
Overall, my experience at Chapel Hill has been both challenging yet enjoyable. The academics are very rigorous, yet they will better prepare me for graduate school.
The staff at UNC-Chapel Hill are passionate and always willing to help and offer advice regardless of the circumstances.
UNC Chapel Hill was the best college experience I could have ever imagined. There was always extracurricular activities and study groups. The classes ranged from small to large. Professors were always ready to meet with students and advisors were always available.
The diversity, open-mindedness, and acceptance of Chapel Hill of all types of students are some of the most distinct and attractive attributes to my school. The campus is beautiful, and the students are inspired to learn. I look forward to continuing my education here for the next few years.
Start Your Review of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is a school not only recognizable for its athletic teams but also for its outstanding academics. I have found such an inclusive, welcoming community at Carolina that is both diverse and supportive. There are countless opportunities at Carolina, and the staff, students, and overall community will always support you in your endeavors. I have never been to a school with such a vibrant community and have never witnessed a student body with so much school pride. Go Tar Heels!
I worked in one of their cafes for a year. I met so many people that I felt like a student there. It was very diverse. I learned a lot about the athletics, academics and the area. There is a lot of diversity. It's a great place I was sad to leave, but I left with lots of amazing memories and friendships.
I loved my first year experience at UNC Chapel Hill. There is always an event going on or something to take part in. There are hundreds of clubs to join and many ways to make new friends. The professors at UNC are always there to help and make sure you thrive in the Carolina community. GO HEELS.