University of North Carolina - Greensboro Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.153 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.169 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.169 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.201 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.234 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.120 responses
Colleges like University of North Carolina - Greensboro
- B-Winston-Salem State University
- 4 Year
- Winston-Salem, NC
- 1,081 reviews
- B+University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- 4 Year
- Charlotte, NC
- 2,829 reviews
- C+University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- 4 Year
- Pembroke, NC
- 960 reviews
- B+University of North Carolina at Asheville
- 4 Year
- Asheville, NC
- 572 reviews
University of North Carolina - Greensboro Reviews
The University of North Carolina is very diverse. On this campus I have always felt welcomed by every individual I have come in contact with. Some of my teaches I have grown close with and all around it is a pretty good school. I major in biology and one thing I would change is the difficulty level. I make great grades in all other departments and classes, however the science department is overly tough. I struggle each yeah with making a decent grade. I know college is tough work but the amount of stress I get from my science classes I believe could be reduced!
UNCG is a great school with so many friendly people. The teachers are always there to help and genuinely want you to succeed. Even in a big lecture class, the teachers still strive for connections with students. The food is really good and the size of the campus is small but you won't be walking for more than 10 minutes to get to a class. They have a great recreation center with activities going on all the time. You will never be bored here! There is so much to do outside of your studies!
At first I wasn't sure just how much I'd come to love UNCG, but now I know that I couldn't have chosen somewhere better to go to college! The campus is beautiful and close-knit, allowing you to feel at home. The students and staff are absolutely amazing, accepting, and advanced! I have fallen in love with the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Go Spartans!