University of North Carolina - Greensboro Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.153 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.174 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.174 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.206 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.239 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.120 responses
Colleges like University of North Carolina - Greensboro
- B-Winston-Salem State University
- 4 Year
- Winston-Salem, NC
- 1,109 reviews
- B+University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- 4 Year
- Charlotte, NC
- 2,872 reviews
- C+University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- 4 Year
- Pembroke, NC
- 976 reviews
- B+University of North Carolina at Asheville
- 4 Year
- Asheville, NC
- 582 reviews
University of North Carolina - Greensboro Reviews
This is my second time going to UNCG to earn my degree in the arts, this time with arts education. This university is constantly changing and accommodating to students of the 21rst century. There are green bikes and scooters on campus for students, there are free charging stations at your convenience. There is always something fun and entertaining going on campus, with clubs, organizations, gallery events, sports, music and plays. My professors are amazing! They will engage you with the very best knowledge and push you beyond your standards to achieve your academic high. You will have a great experience here, very welcoming and excel in your classes!
The campus is beautiful and small enough to walk to classes in a reasonable time. People are great and there are a lot of resources for furthering your education. I have been here for two years and the faculty are really caring and want nothing but the best for you. As long as you apply yourself and show that you are serious, they are willing to help in any way they can. People might say that the cafeteria food is terrible, but we have it pretty good here. There are other schools out there that don’t have nearly as much as the cafeteria has to offer here. I absolutely love it here and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
The University of North Carolina is very diverse. On this campus I have always felt welcomed by every individual I have come in contact with. Some of my teaches I have grown close with and all around it is a pretty good school. I major in biology and one thing I would change is the difficulty level. I make great grades in all other departments and classes, however the science department is overly tough. I struggle each yeah with making a decent grade. I know college is tough work but the amount of stress I get from my science classes I believe could be reduced!