University of North Alabama Reviews

What i like about The University of North Alabama is how friendly the staff and students are. The Athletics and Band program at UNA are outstanding and the times i have visited have been outstanding.
UNA is a great school . It's a great campus with nice people . It is the first school I applied to and fell in love with at the moment I got here . Now that I'm here the only thing i would like to see a change in is upgrading the food in the cafeteria and upgrading our safety .
Love UNA! Beautiful campus, amazing faculty, awesome students! So many things to get involved in. UNA is easy to navigate and everything is within walking distance. Only downside is parking is hard to come by.
Review University of North Alabama
I really like the fact that everyone is, if not welcoming, at least nice. Everyone here is so nice and it's wonderful.
I like how how easy it is for freshmen to find buildings and how kind the professors are. I would change the ease of access for the dorms.
My mother graduated from there and I am now pursuing a bachelors degree also. The staff if very friendly and helpful.
I absolutely love the campus. Seeing the fountain light up at night is an amazing experience. The population is diverse, and there are lots of opportunities to meet new people.
Great atmosphere, great classes, and even better professors are just a few of the perks of attending the University of North Alabama (UNA). First off, the atmosphere at the University of North Alabama is unlike any other! Seeing as how the school is placed in a quaint little town like Florence, Alabama, everyone is so friendly and you feel right at home. Unlike bigger schools, UNA's professors are able to give students more one on one attention by offering smaller classes, and students feel free to engage more, thus building their success! There are many organizations on campus that adhere to everyone's interests. From being a dancer as a Lionette in the Pride of Dixie Marching Band, to joining the Student Public Relations organization, there are many opportunities for students to gain crucial experience that will build their resumes. I adore UNA, and wouldn't change a thing about it. Did I mention they have live lion mascots on campus?
Great education and educators.
Campus not to small but not to big, easy to work your way around campus whether it be driving or walking.
Love this school and what it stands for. I would recommend the University to anyone I meet. The dorms are amazing and friendly staff and students . The food was very convenient and at a great price for a college student
I just finished my first semester at University of North Alabama. I'm fully employed, I have a wife and a daughter, so an online program was important to me. I don't live or visit the campus very often. But, the courses that I've taken thus far have indeed been great. They were challenging and I felt enlightened after completing them. I have great expectations for the following semesters.
The University of North Alabama is a wonderful place to attend college. The people there are so friendly and are very helpful in making you feel like you belong. The campus is beautiful, the fountain is my favorite part. The campus is not to big and not to small, it is just right. So glad I have been able to attend this University.
The University of North Alabama is a great school with fantastic professors! The school is small which makes walking to class easy. Parking can be difficult, but they are working on fixing this issue.
The University of North Alabama is an exceptional college in the state of Alabama. It is one of its best kept secrets. From the connections with the community and the networking inside of the campus it is mind-boggling. You don't go anywhere and not see a friendly face. It's small enough to create relationships with your professors and they know you by name. And sometimes if you miss class they'll email you just to make sure you're okay. If that doesn't scream that this is a safe, friendly, fun environment; I don't know why you would pick anywhere else.
Wonderful experience there over 20 years ago. Campus has definitely upgraded in beauty and more attractive than ever. Looking forward to the athletic teams moving to Division 1. Hope for continuing educational success and beyond. Roar Lions!
I love UNA!! It a great school. The people are friendly and there is a great community surrounding this university.
The day I went to visit the University of North Alabama, I absolutely fell in love with the entire experience. Everyone that I talked to that day was really nice, and knew how to answer the questions my friend and I had. If they didn't know the answers right off, they made it a point to find out and help us understand. All of the students I encountered that day seemed very satisfied as well. Needless to say, I applied to the University of North Alabama after just one visit, and I'm sure it will be one of the best, yet easiest, choices I have made so far.
Review University of North Alabama
I love how this school is so involved. There is always something going on and great encouraging people all around. Only change I would like to see if or parking issue being fixed.
Overall my experience at UNA has been great and feels very different then what I'm use too. the college experience has brought lights to me and made the experience more exciting on my part. I cant wait to see what else is in store for me here at the University of North Alabama.
I love this University. The professors are very helpful and treat you like family. The students here are very nice and become great friends.