University of North Alabama Reviews

I have really enjoyed my time at UNA, the teachers seem to really care about their student and they want us to succeed. I even had a teacher help me with my advisement issue with my minor.
I extremely enjoy the campus and the area that surrounds it. I picked this school because it is very diverse and I know I can succeed there. The on and off campus food is amazing. There is always on campus police there for your safety. I can't wait to be there this fall!!
Affordable tuition and cost of living. Visually pleasing campus with great professors for the most part. Florence is just darling and has a small but progressive art community. If you want to live somewhere you may make a mark on, come here.
Start Your Review of University of North Alabama
Medium size campus which gives off a bigger school atmosphere. Some staff were helpful more than others. It is very diverse within the university. The city itself is nice. There also isn't much to do in Florence, so getting involved within the community is good and also groups within school is encouraged.
What I like about UNA is the environment, and the music business. The environment really opens up to me and hats why I think other people should go to UNA. It’s a nice open, friendly campus that ou can feel welcomed at.
UNA is a wonderful school to go to. It is very easy to get in-state tuition here and they have many collaborations that makes opportunity thrive here. UNA is not a school for many STEM majors, but they excel in nursing majors, music, arts, math, biology, chemistry, business, and education. They are expensive, though, so be careful on how much financial aid you get.
Small class sizes! Awesome professors! Research Experience is applicable to all students. The President is great. If you want to be involved we have over 140 different organizations to choose from. Inclusion, great food, fun experiences, good value, options for scholarships.
This university has a beautiful campus and great class sizes. It is great if you're looking for a smaller university.
The staff and students are so kind! The first day I went there I felt like I had made new friends. All of the ambassadors giving tours were so helpful and caring. Besides the great people the school also has a beautiful campus! The same designer that designed central park designed the campus. And you can tell it is truly unique.
The university is one of a kind it's the oldest 4 year public university in Alabama the campus is a nice scene great people
Throughout my first semester here at UNA I have really enjoyed myself. The environment here is like no longer and even if I'm far away from home it still feels like home up here. The people here are so nice and the campus is absolutely beautiful. The professors are top of the line and will help you at any time you need them. They are on a first name basis with every student which really makes you feel like they know you and care about you. I wouldn't trade UNA with any other college in the country and know for a fact that I made the right decision coming here and I look forward to my next four years here at the University.
UNA is a distinguished and respectable college that competes with the larger Universities in the state. My experience has been wonderful.
When I came to UNA, I was hesitant about actually staying there for long. Coming from a small town, walking onto campus and meeting so many different people was a culture shock, but I got over it. I have made friends and I love the teachers. The campus is beautiful, we have Chick-fil-A in the commons, and the fact that we have live lions on campus is amazing. I would recommend this college to anyone wanting to further their education and strive to become part of a community.
The experience is great. The campus is very diverse and the university is very community orientated.
The University of North Alabama is a great college with a beautiful campus. The University has many degree options to choose from and is willing to help the students achieve success in any career they choose.
The school is gorgeous but they don't handle some situations well involving harassment of students.
I have enjoyed my experience at UNA thus far. The campus is phenomenal and so is much of the staff. I also have enjoyed living in the freshman dorms; they are very up to date, clean and well staffed! One thing that is frustrating, however, is the lack of available parking and the abundance of parking violations given this inadequate parking.
Start Your Review of University of North Alabama
I am just now transferring and they have been so helpful. Always by the phone to help, and answering all my questions.
I really enjoy the school. The teachers are wonderful and always want to see the students do their best! They're always there to help you and make sure that you are understanding.
University of North Alabama is very cozy and the people are extremely nice and there is a lot of diversity.