Each of us defines all of us. We are a community of unique perspectives embracing our differences. We are a culture of contrast, not a contrast of cultures. Unafraid to let our colors run and blend and let the very things that divide us become the things that unite us. So we can create, collect and spread knowledge – about everything from nuclear engineering and fine art to enzymatic fuel cells, revolutionary medicine and forensic accounting. What makes us different makes us strong.
Branch Campuses of University of New Mexico
University of New Mexico Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.191 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.212 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.212 responses
Liberal Arts and Humanities216 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration180 Graduates
Elementary Education125 Graduates
Rhetoric and Composition121 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature121 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.252 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.314 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.124 responses