University of Nevada - Reno Reviews

3,382 reviews
This was a great school! I enjoyed the five years that I spent here. The classes were relatively straightforward.
The people there are very nice and extremely welcoming. This is especially important to be being a minority on a primarily white campus but my experience has been very enjoyable. The professors are nice and genuinely care about their students and their grades. They want you to pass.
The University of Nevada Reno doesn't only have a beautiful campus, they also have a very knowledgeable and kind staff. As well as the staff the students also seem to be very knowledgeable about the campus (directions, history, etc.).
Review University of Nevada - Reno
It's a great college to experience the whole college student lifestyle. The only problem I would say is that the living situations around the campus are very over priced especially the dorms. But the school is great.
I really like the campus itself as it was the first thing that made me consider the school. However, I really enjoy how open the campus is and it's very lovely, especially on nice days and the diversity . And the one thing I would like to change are the signs for the buildingsame so they are easier to find and navigate.
I absolutely love the surrounding city. Reno is beautiful unique city that offers a wide variety of things to do. Campus is located near down town and offers a wide variety of activities, classes, and resources. University of Nevada Reno has been an excellent choice in helping me pursue my dreams while also having fun along the way.
First off, this campus is beautiful. There is a huge amount of diversity within this school. People are very nice and helpful with anything you need. The staff are flexible and helpful as well. Everything you need in order to acheieve is right here.
The University is a Tier 1 University and I couldn't be happier with my classes, teachers, and the people that fill the campus with life everyday.
I have enjoyed all of my professors so far, and the community of UNR is friendly and passionate. I wasn't originally planning on staying in my hometown to go to school, but I'm glad I did.
My time at the University of Nevada Reno has been an incredibly enriching experience that has set me up for success in my professional life. It has also provided me with four of the best years of my life as far as the friends I've made and the fun I've had. The campus if beautiful, and the city of Reno is great for college students. There is a lot of pride at the school and amongst the city, as sports are a big deal here. I've really liked pretty much all of my professors, and the college makes an effort to make sure each student succeeds.
This school is pretty awesome. All the professors I have dealt with have been super helpful and willing to work with me, even though I work a full time job as well.
As a top tier 1 university, University of Nevada,Reno offers variety of majors that are taught by professional professors who have a big experience in their field of study. Classrooms are eqiupped with modern technology and classrooms are cosy to study. Student union conducts a number of events andactivities weekly to entertain students and to help to spend their time to have fun. I would love to mention clubs organized within the university. Students are more than welcome to join any club they wish to. There are clubs that satisfy interest of every student. Therefore, all the students are members of at least one club. University of Nevada,Reno is well known for its engineering majors. Instructors are well experienced and always pleasant to help students with any kind of academic problem. In addition, syllabi are chosen sophisticatedly that students can obtain knowledge effectively. Engineering students are allowed to print more than 150pages monthly for FREE.
The University has a network of student services that are easily accessible and very commonly used such as a Tutoring Center, Career Center, Fitness Center, and various subject specific help centers. The university is expanding along with its growing student population with construction and renovations all over campus.
This is a great university. Everything is kept in proper conditions, classes are moderate sizes, great resources for everyone as well. Overall the campus is great.
I absolutely love the University of Nevada, Reno! I think the campus is absolutely beautiful and I love how genuine and kind the people are. I love how the classes aren't too big to where I am able to form a close relationship to my professors. All the professors I've had have been extremely helpful and understanding.
I absolutely love this campus and everyone on it. There are countless ways for me to get absolutely everything out of my education like various tutoring centers, multiple libraries, and a brand new gym to work out the stress!
I love the area and the campus is beautiful. I come from the Bay Area and the city life became way too overwhelming and crowded. This is a nice area that is a toned down version of the city life. The university has wonderful professors and courses offered, in my two semesters I have spent here, I know I chose the right major and area. As with all schools, there are some pretty horrible professors and it is mostly due to their teaching methods. Thankfully I have only had two of these professors, but that is the one thing I would change, the not so great professors that teach here.
Review University of Nevada - Reno
I love this campus, the environment is very open and I have appreciated every single teacher I have had so far. Overall this university gives so much opportunity. For example, I pursue biochemistry and it is very easy to gain experience in the lab.
It is a pretty awesome university. There is an awesome gym friendly people
The only issue is that outside of the University there really isn't much diversity in reno.
Personally, I love the atmosphere and feel of Reno as a whole. The campus is very beautiful and it is only going to improve, due to the Campus Master Plan that will take effect within the next ten years which will nearly double the size of the current campus.