University of Nebraska at Omaha Reviews

1,181 reviews
I like that the University of Nebraska Omaha is affordable and has quality professors. This is not a party school, is mostly a commuter college, so it can get lonely if you live on campus.
Their distance education program is very efficient. Professors are knowledgeable and helpful. They have plenty of programs for every student to fit in and feel as if they are apart of something. Very informative orientation.
I may not be a student yet but I love the environment there, just a nice looking school. And very friendly people.
Start Your Review of University of Nebraska at Omaha
I took a creative writing class here and had a blast! Everyone is willing to participate and have great, in depth conversations.
There seems to always be a lot of construction which can kind of get in the way of making your way to class. The buildings I’m selves are all relatively new, and it seems like the teachers and professors really do care about what their students learn and take away from the classes.
This is my first time and I will be taking classes online. Do not know that much about this school yet.
UNO has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my career and personal life! The community, professors, residence halls and so much more has been so great since day one. I truly recommend UNO to young adults who are thinking about college. It's welcoming, safe and affordable! Overall, my experience at UNO has been significant!
I love University of Nebraska- Omaha, UNO. The campus has a great student section and they provide good spirit week the first week of school and throughout the school year. Advising could use some help with more skilled advisors or advisors that know the curriculum. Some classes have been cut because of funding, which makes signing up on time or graduating on time a bit more difficult. There are plenty of caring professors that make time to help you out.
The college is very diverse and is intent on making your expierience with them a great one. They have tutor centers and student centers that are devoted to assisting you in being the most successful student you can be during your time with them. The housing is nicely furnished and the cafeteria food is fantastic. Overall I’ve had a great expierience with UNO. Go Mavs!
That care soo much for their students and are willling to do anything to help them succeed. They have great staff and programs to help the students.
University of Nebraska at Omaha has become a second home to me! There is a great sense of community on campus and so many groups and organizations that welcome any and everyone. Being a disabled student, I have been very grateful to the accessibilities department for helping me with transportation needs, as well as having professors that are willing to work with me to make sure that I can succeed!
I love that UNO and the staff there that I have run into so far. They do a great job, in my opinion of taking care of students that are on campus. They have fairly decent food on campus (some better than others). Everything is always very clean and they try to keep ever building as updated as possible. I love UNO and when I have to go to Creighton to finish out my degree (because they do not have an Occupational Therapy program) I will really miss it!
UNO is very diverse and has students from many different backgrounds and also have resource for them. Most of the professors are very helpful and caring. The campus is also has very nice scenery. The school is big but not overly crowded. UNO is also a safe campus.
I like how small of a school it is and how close all the buildings are. It makes walking from class to class easy. Also, the people are friendly. One thing I would like to see improve is a better sense of community within the college.
Great and amazing college, the staff seem friendly and helpful and the professors seem very passionate about what they are doing.
It is a very good experience as a student of University of Nebraska Omaha. I worked here as a graduate teaching assistant in the department of mathrmatics staffs are excellent. My supervisor dr Mahbubul majumder is an excellent guy with his supervision.
I love that this college is not intimidating! There's always someone on campus to help you find directions or answer and questions.
I don't have much to say about what I don't like. But if I had to choose it'd be to have more food options.
Start Your Review of University of Nebraska at Omaha
UNO's location is perfect! It is located in a city that is busy and gives you city vibe but doesn't have all the commotion and distractions of an actual big city. The professors are great and very helpful, they all want to see you truly succeed. Dorm options are amazing compared to that of other colleges and within the diverse student body you are sure to find a crowd, group, club or team that you will fit right in with.
UNO is a great school that I can't wait to attend, the campus is beautiful and close to home. There are tons of opportunities and activities for me to be a part with an excellent high jump coach.
The University of Nebraska at Omaha is a terrific university to attend. It is a commuter school as well as a first choice for international students. I love the faculty and programs that the school has to offer.