High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.73 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.79 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.79 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 53 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.94 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.124 responses
After University of Nebraska at Omaha
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.54 responses
University of Nebraska at Omaha Reviews
Review University of Nebraska at Omaha
I loved my classes and teachers for the most part, but the social side of my school can be difficult. Its hard to get to know your neighbors in the housing but I know other students in different residence halls have had better luck! My only bad experience at my school is how housing complaints are handled. If I were anything but a straight white female my concerns would be valid. But on the other hand my school is great with international students and has created an open and accepting environment. The camps became smoke free this year and I am very excited!
The school we have is not a private school. It is not a big popular school that is a dream come true and a school that you just attend for partying. It's a "put work in, get results out" kind of school. But I love it! Surrounded by nature, this campus is a pleasure to walk on campus, and has so much energy and really does try to include everyone in fun activities, either to remove stress or try to connect one another! The tools we need are always there, with a huge Library to plenty of activities to get involved in! I love it so much here. It's small, but mighty!
I love this University! The counselors are always helpful, and point me to professors who they have received good feedback from previous students. Students who are involved in sports, Greek life, or other clubs will be successful at this University.