University of Nebraska - Lincoln Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.133 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.143 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.141 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management255 Graduates
Public Relations168 Graduates
Food and Nutrition Studies143 Graduates
Family Studies and Consumer Sciences130 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering106 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.211 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.241 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.98 responses
University of Nebraska - Lincoln Reviews
Attending UNL was a wonderful experience! My classes were varied and engaging, I loved my professors, the campus is beautiful, and the tuition is fair. I made lasting friends and memories. I lived in Selleck which boasts a varied exchange student population. The dining halls are great and dorms are clean. The campus is right near downtown with plenty of entertainment within walking distance. There is a convenient on-site health clinic, and the athletics program cannot be beat. I would recommend UNL to any prospective college student.
UNL is truly an up & coming school. With all the new renovations and expansions, the university is growing rapidly. The suites/dorms are all very modern and clean, along with all the other buildings on campus. There’s always something to do downtown! Overall, UNL is a fantastic school to attend and I would recommend to any upcoming college student.
I enjoy the University of Nebraska-Lincoln because of all the available opportunities and the campus lifestyles. Everyone is so polite and even holds doors open! As far as the opportunities go, they're practically endless. I'm high school, I didn't participate in sports or outside organizations, so that was one of my goals when I first arrived at the university. Thankfully, I have been able to find a plethora of organizations and groups to involve myself with, such as; a fraternity, Spanish club, hall government and Scarlett Guard-a networking organization.