University of Mount Olive Reviews

The UMO is a wonderful school that offers so many degrees. I love the old feel that the school has to it. The professors are all wonderful and want to be involved with the students and the grades that they take away from the college. All of the staff are respectful.
The University of Mount Olive makes me feel like I matter. With every obstacle I am guarded and walked through with the wonderful and caring staff. I am so glad I chose this university and I feel so grateful to have found them. The staff/professors feel like family!
I had a great experience with them so far. This will be my first time with them. Everyone has been very helpful and I appreciate them staying in contact when I had problems.
Start Your Review of University of Mount Olive
Mount Olive is one of the nicest schools I have been associated with. It has that warm southern charm, a beautifully kept campus, and tons of activities. I would love to see the sports games more attended though!
Applying to UMO was a very short and easy process. They contact you within a short period of time to welcome you into the prospective Trojan family. I was invited to tour the campus as soon as I could, at my convenience. My Admissions Representative was extremely nice and informative. Every question or concern was answered. I was highly concerned over what UMO could offer me financially due to having a family that cannot easily support me. The Admissions Representative promised to try to get as much help for me as possible so I would be able to attend. Within a week of applying, I was accepted with a financial package! I toured the campus and it was absolutely beautiful! I would recommend this University to anyone interested in a private school with a beautiful campus and amazing staff!
The University of Mount Olive is a small Christian based school in a rural area. Applying online is simple and finding out your acceptance comes back quickly so you don't sit around waiting to find out. When going to orientation people are always willing to help you. It is easy to contact anyone when needed and they are willing to help by responding quickly. On campus there is a always a diversity of students. Athletics are always going on so there is always something available to go support fellow students. There are so many opportunities for people to succeed here.
I love the fact that this University is a small campus and it feels like home. Everybody that is on this campus makes it feel like the students are all apart of their families.
No complaints so far. I am enjoying classes. My professors are very interesting and they all seem to know their subject matter very well. I have made a wise choice in UMO. I look forward to the next few years and learning all that i can there. The university is close to home and Mount Olive is a very nice area.
Mount Olive University is a good stater school for many. But for me personally I would love to have a bigger more connected college atmosphere.
I have successfully graduated from two 4-year programs at this institution and will soon be starting up again as a student in one of its online master degree programs. The university offers the best bang for your buck in terms of quality education.
The dorms are not the best, I do not know if I am getting everything that I could anywhere else either, and it is very focused on sports. I have met great people here, it is affordable, I like the small town atmosphere, I also appreciate the one on one attention you can get with teachers here.
I like that I am able to work my full-time job and go to school and peruse my career goals. I can get more one on one time with the professor for small class sizes.
Everyone I have interacted with from the professors to advisors has been wonderful. I just completed my first semester at the RTP campus. The classes are 5 weeks which for a working adult makes it a bit challenging. However, the professors have responded to e-mails quickly. My advisor is very helpful and easy to get along with.
It’s great. The staff is helpful and the teachers are understanding. The online system is super easy to use and the class work is intriguing. The process of applying was super easy as well and the financial aid staff is very helpful. Advisors work well with you and will go the extra mile to ensure everything you need is done and your expectations are met.
I am returning as a graduate student at University of Mount Olive. Everyone has been very helpful in letting me know in detail the steps of the application process and what steps to expect next. The whole process has been very easy.
I toured the University of Mount Olive last week and I LOVED it! I am so excited to go there soon and can not wait to start classes. I met a lot of new people and everyone was so nice.
I am going there for the prerequisites for the nursing program at Watts. With UMO I can get these courses finished in one semester when it would take probably years at regular school while working at the same time.
Start Your Review of University of Mount Olive
The University of Mount Olive gave me a great opportunity to further my education. This school offers plenty of resources to help students along their journey. I love it here. The campus is beautiful. The professors and staff know you on a first name bases. I feel like I belong here.
Being a full-time student and working adult would not have been possible if I were not a student at UMO. The professors are very knowledge. My overall experience has been fantastic and would recommend UMO to anyone.
I transferred from my local community college to the University of Mount Olive in August 2016. It was the best college decision I ever made! The people are extremely nice and helpful, the college has so many things to offer, and the way they accommodate my busy life and schedule is amazing. I am able to continue being a wife, Mama, full time dental office manager, and go back to school to get my bachelor's degree in accounting! All because of the support from UMO! I could never give enough thanks and appreciation!