University of Mount Olive Reviews

Mount Olive University is a good stater school for many. But for me personally I would love to have a bigger more connected college atmosphere.
I have successfully graduated from two 4-year programs at this institution and will soon be starting up again as a student in one of its online master degree programs. The university offers the best bang for your buck in terms of quality education.
The dorms are not the best, I do not know if I am getting everything that I could anywhere else either, and it is very focused on sports. I have met great people here, it is affordable, I like the small town atmosphere, I also appreciate the one on one attention you can get with teachers here.
Start Your Review of University of Mount Olive
I like that I am able to work my full-time job and go to school and peruse my career goals. I can get more one on one time with the professor for small class sizes.
Everyone I have interacted with from the professors to advisors has been wonderful. I just completed my first semester at the RTP campus. The classes are 5 weeks which for a working adult makes it a bit challenging. However, the professors have responded to e-mails quickly. My advisor is very helpful and easy to get along with.
It’s great. The staff is helpful and the teachers are understanding. The online system is super easy to use and the class work is intriguing. The process of applying was super easy as well and the financial aid staff is very helpful. Advisors work well with you and will go the extra mile to ensure everything you need is done and your expectations are met.
I am returning as a graduate student at University of Mount Olive. Everyone has been very helpful in letting me know in detail the steps of the application process and what steps to expect next. The whole process has been very easy.
I toured the University of Mount Olive last week and I LOVED it! I am so excited to go there soon and can not wait to start classes. I met a lot of new people and everyone was so nice.
I am going there for the prerequisites for the nursing program at Watts. With UMO I can get these courses finished in one semester when it would take probably years at regular school while working at the same time.
The University of Mount Olive gave me a great opportunity to further my education. This school offers plenty of resources to help students along their journey. I love it here. The campus is beautiful. The professors and staff know you on a first name bases. I feel like I belong here.
Being a full-time student and working adult would not have been possible if I were not a student at UMO. The professors are very knowledge. My overall experience has been fantastic and would recommend UMO to anyone.
I transferred from my local community college to the University of Mount Olive in August 2016. It was the best college decision I ever made! The people are extremely nice and helpful, the college has so many things to offer, and the way they accommodate my busy life and schedule is amazing. I am able to continue being a wife, Mama, full time dental office manager, and go back to school to get my bachelor's degree in accounting! All because of the support from UMO! I could never give enough thanks and appreciation!
Since attending the school they have great education courses staff who goes above and beyond to assist you and work for the students
My experience at University of Mount Olive has been profound. So far I have learned the do's and don'ts when writing an essay, certain places to go and chill, who looks like they can have fun, who is the smart one in class or the funny one. My overall experience so far has been great I can not wait for the next 3 years to go by.
The class environment is great, however, some of the professors can be very difficult to understand. The professors can also be very lenient at times which is great during critical times. The University of Mount Olive can add more student activities and give us more food options. The thing I love the most about this school is the sports programs.
It is a very flexible school. I was able to go to class on base, on campus and online. The military affiliated personnel on staff had great communication skills and acted swiftly when it came to issues. I appreciated the professionalism and respect for my time. The classes were tough. If you take a 5 or 10 week class, do not expect a freebie. There will be 16 weeks work of work done in that time. If you cannot learn fast, I suggest you stick to 10-16 week classes so you have more time to absorb the material. Lastly, the professors all seemed to be willing to help and work with you during and outside of office hours.
Very, very, very small campus. Athletic facilities and campus size tend to resemble a high school more than a college. Very low student to teacher ratio. The local area is fun if you enjoy driving thirty minutes to anything worth doing.
Start Your Review of University of Mount Olive
The University of Mount Olive is an amazing all-round campus, it's a small school in a small town, the faculty are friendly and more approachable and they're willing to help out in any way possible. It's more self centered so students don't feel left out due to the school's size. Such a wonder school
I feel like I am well connected to the campus and everyone is warm and happy to help the students. The campus is small so students get a lot of one-on-one attention in the classroom.
The University of Mount Olive has many satellite locations besides there main campus within eastern N.C.! The class sizes are small and the instructors genuinely care for student success! You'll always see a smiling face at ANY Campus!