University of Montevallo Reviews

The campus is beautiful, the classes are interesting and engaging, and the professors and students are great!
The school is great! Small classes, so lots of individual attention. The professors seem to actually care.
I loved it here. The teachers are great and the classes are small which makes it easy to get help. The campus is beautiful.
Start Your Review of University of Montevallo
The university of Montevallo is a wonderful place to go to school. All of the professors are so understanding and really want to see you thrive as a person. We also are getting several new state of the art buildings.
It's a nice, small Liberal Arts School. It could use a few more options, especially in terms of graduate degrees.
I have done any summer programs at Montevallo as well as attending the school for a time. The campus is beautiful and the professors are very reachable. The other students tend to be open and helpful in most areas. The campus life is fantastic. College night is a must!
University of Montevallo is not far from where i lived so that is why i chose it. It is not a big campus and has a good home feeling to it. I joined a sorority (Phi Mu) and would say that Greek life is very good here and is not like other schools. Because it is so small it allows you to not only get close and know just your sorority but others as well. Being small also allows you and your professors to have a better relationship. I feel like I am able to be able to sit down with my professors and really talk to them and come to them with my concerns and get their help with something and feel like they truly care about me achieving then I would at a bigger college
When i did the campus tour it was very helpful. They are friendly and help you in whatever your needs to be required. I had a fun experience at college night. They had two plays one purple and the other gold. The gold teams wins!
I love it here. The teachers are happy to help with issues you may have or answer your questions, the campus is beautiful and clean, the dorms are fairly clean. However, I wish the Housing and Residence Life Staff had a better system for students to tell them about what meal plans they want and which dorms they'll be wanting to stay at.
Montevallo is a very open and welcoming school. It’s a place where you can throw all of your insecurities away because you aren’t judged. Everyone is super sweet and you’ll most definitely meet a ton of long life friends.
I love being at the University of Montevallo. This university has one of the most beautiful campus sites in the state of Alabama. I am currently studying Finance. I have had some wonderful experiences since I transferred here. I know that I made the right decision to come here and focus on my education so that I can get my degree and have a successful career in the future.
Montevallo is a diverse, dynamic university that maintains a close-knit, small town community. It is an wonderful school for liberal arts, education, theater, and art.
I love the campus of Montevallo. It’s beautiful. I am a softball player here and have so much fun with all of the athletes
Great professors, great class size, beautiful campus, and fantastic scholarships. However, I think that administration needs to allocate resources more responsibly than they currently are and focus on promoting academic responsibility to and retaining their student body.
The campus is beautiful! The students are very diverse so it is not hard to find someone that you would get along with. Greek life is not like anywhere else! There are not too many students so there are plenty of opportunities to get involved. Homecoming aka College Night is the longest running homecoming tradition any school has in the country. The town is small but it is not far for the city of Birmingham so there’s always something to do! The only things that I would fix are some of the dorms and the food in the cafeteria but you would probably want to fix those things at most schools!
Montevallo is a very unique place, with great professors and a beautiful campus. It is a small school and very arts focused as it is a liberal arts school.
I don't go there but I did tour the campus and from what I saw it was pretty nice. I would go here. the people were nice and the campus was pretty, one of my top choices of colleges.
Start Your Review of University of Montevallo
I am so excited to attend the University of Montevallo, I have stayed a weekend there with a senior that is graduating and attended her classes. I play on being a music and was overwhelmed with the joy I felt being there and being taught by the teacher. The food is great as well! The campus and the dorms are beautiful. Definitely the college for me!!!
I love the campus and the environment that the place creates. I'm very proud to call this my school of choice and I want to make them and I look proud
My experience at Montevallo has been wonderful. My professors are very helpful and make it their first priority to make sure everyone fully understands what is being taught. Everyone on campus is so nice and it's pretty easy to make friends here.