University of Missouri Reviews

2,847 reviews
I love this university. I've liked most of my professors. I like that there is something for everyone on campus. I'm a student in the Trulaske College of Business on campus and I love everything about the school.
Overall this campus is amazing. The buildings are beautiful and the location right next to downtown is convenient and awesome.
Great school, bad administration in 2015. The administration has since changed, etc. Overall, good journalism program but very liberal. Hard for students with a variety of backgrounds to come together as one.
Review University of Missouri
it's great. I love my school so much. I don't think I could've chosen a better school for myself. I'm so blessed and honored to have been accepted at this school. God has been so good to me.
I love being a Tiger and being a student at the University of Missouri. I think the online classes I have taken are fair and comfortable. I always wanted to go to school there, but I have been busy with work. I can not wait to get my degree from the University of Missouri and then maybe get a graduate degree as well.
Phenomenal resources for a variety of students. There is a abundance of classes to choose from which vary across all ends of the spectrum. Although Mizzou is known for journalism, each college within the university is just as respected. Mizzou doesn't stop with its academics, the campus is beautiful and always buzzing with new opportunities and organizations to be involved with.
great computer science field. my over all experience has been fantastic but i still feel like somethings missing
I love Mizzou for many reasons, and not for many reasons. The price is steep and continuously growing, noting that this is not all the University's fault. The Greek Life program is amazing and opens up so many doors for its participants. Mizzou is very encouraging towards study abroad programs, and broadening your horizons passed the classroom setting. The opportunities to meet and make endless acquaintances and friends is one of the best things about this school. But, similar to other Universities, you get out of it what you put into it. I just think, personally, Mizzou offers more than enough opportunities to take advantage of great programs that are joinable at any point during your college career.
The University of Missouri-Columbia is an amazing college to attend. The town of Columbia is the perfect place to live and the people there will help you with whatever you need. The college offers so many fun activities that you will never be bored no matter how long you stay.
If you do not attend the University of Missouri, you would assume that it is not an inclusive campus. As a current student, I could not disagree with this more. I am only a sophomore and have grown so much in my short time here. In fact, I positively interact with diverse groups of people more now than I have in my entire life. It is a great campus with great people and opportunities.
If you ignore the media you would never be able to tell there was an issue on our campus. Everyone I have met or bumped into or be forced to work with in a group assignment is at mizzou to get a good education from one of its many degree programs. If you like food columbia has many places to eat from every corner of the globe. Tutoring is also widely available throughout the town. Each off campus housing business has it's perks, but look into renting a duplex it is much quieter than the apartments and generally $300 cheaper each month.
The University of Missouri to me has become a home away from home. There are constantly ways to get involved and the best part, they're not awkward! Meeting people and putting yourself out there can be scary. Coming to Mizzou, I reinvented myself from who I was in high school and I became someone who was comfortable doing things I normally wouldn't and everyone I have met so far has loved the new me.
I love Mizzou! There are tons to things to do on campus! The professors are great and the atmosphere is perfect for college!
I am a huge fan of Mizzou, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a school that provides a great education, a great life in extracurriculars, and also anyone looking for a town that is more than the university.
During my tour, I loved the campus. The campus is so beautiful and modern. I felt so welcoming and comfortable. The people are so friendly and I could not have asked for a better experience!
From what I have seen Mizzou is an amazing school! It has super nice facilities, the people are friendly, the campus is pretty and the town is super cute. Mizzou is definitely a place to visit!
Mizzou offers a small school vibe at a SEC school. You get to make close friends and personal connections while enjoying big events. It has tons of free resources and connections. I love Mizzou!
Review University of Missouri
MU offers a large variety of nationally acclaimed academic programs and extra curricular activities. MU is a diverse campus with people of all different races, ethnicities, religions, cultures, and backgrounds. In the past few years Mizzou has had a large problem with racial discrimination. Mizzou is working to address this problem. But current progress seems minimal.
Overall the experience at Mizzou is great, it has a great atmosphere, and easy manageable classes to enroll in. Mizzou has a very large campus so just remember to pack your walking shoes.
The University of Missouri is a "big" university that still manages to feel a bit small. I can be anywhere on campus within 20 minutes, even though my dorm is the farthest dorm away from everything. My favorite place to study in on the second floor of the student center next to the fireplace. It's quieter than the first floor is, but life is still going on below you, so it's not silent. The food in the dining halls is great and at any given point of the day there is almost always one dining hall open somewhere. Supposedly the food they serve in the places inside the student center is also good, but I haven't gotten a chance to try any of it yet. The Mizzou After Dark events are great, and there's at least one a month to go to. Another good thing are the weekly free movies on Wednesdays, and the $1 movies on the weekends; this semester's line up is great! It includes Doctor Strange, The Edge of Seventeen, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Moana, Hidden Figures, and La La Land.