University of Missouri Reviews

2,875 reviews
Mizzou made my college experience a college experience. There was so much to get involved in, so many resources to help me succeed and so many lifelong friendships and memories established. My only ill experience with Mizzou was between the 15-16 school year, where there was a transition of racial reconciliation.
University of Missouri is a very good school, the facilities are great and I feel very welcome on campus. The education makes me feel confident about my future and the job opportunities I'll have after graduating. I highly recommend this university.
Great facilities and courses but should expand opportunities for students as well as increase quality of food and dorms.
Start Your Review of University of Missouri
I love the atmosphere and how well rounded the school is. The school has a wonderful program for journalism and many other majors. They have a ton of hands on programs for nursing, culinary, and journalism. The athletics is a huge role at the school. The classes are large, and student life is excellent. The Greek Life on campus provides a wide variety and diversity of ways to get involved with the school.
I believe the University of Missouri is a great school. The school of journalism is great, and I am grateful to be a student here. There are so many resources for students, and connections to make. Also, the campus is beautiful. I feel confident about my education here at Mizzou. I just hope to school continues to make efforts to unify students and make it an inclusive places for all students where all can feel safe.
its great the journalism program is awesome and theres a good atmostphere. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I really enjoy going to their marching competition each year and seeing their band perform. I also like the environment of Mizzou. I got to eat at one of the dining halls and it was quite amazing. The rec center and study areas seemed really nice and would make campus a cool place to live. My visit was an overall great experience.
Current Freshman Here! Mizzou offers a multitude of courses regardless of what sparks your interest. On top of the diversity of classes, the Professors always seem to be engaged and eager to help students. You just have to reach out to them anytime something troubling you arises. The campus itself is beautiful. The food from the dining halls may get bland but the city of Columbia surrounding the college offers plenty of interesting pig out spots to eat at. The education offered at Mizzou is definitely competitive with other schools too. Whether you want to become a Journalism major, Engineering major, or Pre-med major, you will always find someway to incorporate yourself into the college.
Mizzou is a beautiful campus, and it has everything I am looking for! Cute downtown area with many shops and places to eat and hang out. Plus their rec center is absolutely amazing.
Fun state school feel and amazing journalism school! The tailgate culture and greek life are extremely fun and makes for an amazing college experience!
This university is very close to my home. It is less than two hours from me. It is on my list of schools to apply to this year. I love Mizzou very much.
One thing that I liked about the University of Missouri is there resources, they have a lot of resources at their students disposal. I would want to see the the campus change, I feel like it should be a lot bigger.
Professors care about your success and are willing to assist when needed. Parties are a blast. Student life and Greek life here is fantastic
The csmpus is beautiful and there are lots of groups to get involved in and the Greek system is the bedt!
I love everything about the University of Missouri. They offer so much to a student. My experience there has been tremendous. They have everything that I have and will ever need. There is not a single thing that I would change about Mizzou. The athletics there are also outstanding. Everything they have is very good.
I really enjoy going to school here at Mizzou. The academics are great with very accredited schools like nursing and journalism. I enjoy the beautiful campus and facilities, especially the library and the rec center. I also work at the university Hospital and overall, the attitude at university of Missouri is education and they are dedicated to that in all affiliations. The teachers are passionate about their subjects and very knowledgeable. My only complaint would be the lack of diversity and safety concerns. As a female, I feel unsafe at night walking to my car. However, with proper precautions it is not inhibiting to normal activities. Overall, student experience is good and education is quality!
Pretty good school. Like all schools, they need to work on the way they actually encourage diversity, not just talk about it. Racial and prejudicial issues are on basically EVERY campus. The difference about MU is that their dirty laundry was aired whereas most schools can continue to go along in silence and ignorance.
Start Your Review of University of Missouri
Although we have received some bad publicity recently, I have loved every second of my experience at the university. I am a nursing major - accepted into one of the best nursing programs in the nation - and feel that I have been given the knowledge and experiences necessary to excel in my field of study.
Mizzou is a great college town. A lot of food options and shopping. It is the best big small town in central Missouri. Campus is beautiful and safe. New buildings going up everywhere is making the campus very modern.
Mizzou was a great choice for college for me. Columbia is my hometown and I couldn't have been happier choosing to go to such an inclusive school that taught me so much. The Humanities department truly taught me how to be a better human and how to think. The teachers were incredible and educated and so inspiring.