University of Missouri - St. Louis Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.37 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.60 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.81 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
University of Missouri - St. Louis Reviews
Review University of Missouri - St. Louis
Hello my name is Michelle Hughes, I recently graduated from Saint Louis Community College with an Associate Degree in GTS. My experience at the University of Missouri in Saint Louis Missouri was very friendly and warm. I was able to sit down with an advisor and get all the information I needed about the majors that I have interest in. Also I received a tour of the Business department, social work, Education, the nursing department, and student support department. The parking area was nice and it has an excellent Millennium building with access to financial need, snack shops and plenty of more things you my need . I'm very excited and look forward to attending University of Missouri Saint Louis Missouri in the near future.
I enjoyed the friendly welcome and the willingness of people-both students and faculty-to help. I also enjoyed my time at the honors college. I would like to see more options for food. I would also like for the infrastructure of the entire campus to have a massive overhaul. Seriously, people are constantly driving in the opposite lane to avoid the potholes lining every inch of the campus. I would also enjoy not having to be alerted about an abduction/carjacking/homicide near campus every week, but that's just North County.
The University of Missouri - St. Louis is unlike most universities. They are somewhat of a commuter school with over 50% of their students being commuters. And you can feel this effect with there just not being as much social events as like many other universities. The academics and professors are still phenomenal though, and that's the reason I'm furthering my education, not for the friends.