University of Missouri - St. Louis Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.37 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.60 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.81 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
University of Missouri - St. Louis Reviews
My advisor was excellent! She guided me through my academic plan and was able to find courses that accommodated my lifestyle as a teacher and single mother. Tuition is reasonable with financial aid opportunities available. There are activities and clubs to fit a variety of interests. I was sold at the Ted Drewes' vending machine! Just kidding. Staff are welcoming and friendly and if I didn't have my own place, I would've definitely stayed on campus.
Attending UMSL has been the most educationally enlightening experience of my life, and I have met some of the most creative, interesting and inspiring professors and students. I believe with the knowledge I am acquiring and the ability to communicate with diverse audiences, I am inspired and motivated to seek higher education in order to create a better quality of life for me and my family. UMSL has opportunities for developing leadership, networking, mentoring and team concepts that can put you on a path to achieve your educational goal. Current statistics of high school dropout rates and lack of accreditation of schools convinces me there is an opportunity for me to become a part of the solution. My passion is to help the youth. I re-entered school to gain tools in communications. I think I will be equipped and on my way to become an author and a public speaker after completing a degree in communications.
The faculty and staff members at UMSL were so welcoming to me! I was initially nervous being that I was a transfer student but they made the transition so simple for me. UMSL is very diverse from the students, to the faculty, and to the staff members.