University of Mississippi Reviews

2,011 reviews
It is a great university to attend with a beautiful campus. The diversity makes the experience for people who like to be in a diverse setting. I would not change anything about this college because it is a very unique place.
The University of Mississippi, also known as Ole Miss, is the most amazing university. The school spirit the student body has consistently throughout its sports and academics is absolutely stunning. The campus is beautiful and the students and professors are some of the most outstanding individuals I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
In my opinion, the University of Mississippi is a great school. It come with a lot of amazing individuals and opportunities. The social life on campus is great. It is easy to get involved with different kinds of organizations. The appearance of the campus is beautiful. The leadership on campus, students and administration, is great. Alumni involvement is great. The celebrations on and off campus are very fun to be apart of. The diversity among the school is tremendous. There are a lot of people from economic, social, and physical backgrounds.
Start Your Review of University of Mississippi
I love the University of Southern Mississippi. The campus and the students there made me confident about me going to school there. I love the student to teacher ratio and everything else that the campus had to offer.
I love the one-on-one attention with professors and the courses I take. However, it is heavily Greek-centered and a party school. But if you do your own thing, there are plenty of wonderful friends and fun things to do!
The professors and advisors are very patient and willing to take their time to work with you. You can tell that they are passionate about what they do.
The summer before senior year ensued panic, as I still had no idea where to even begin the college application process. The first (and only) college tour I took was at the University of Mississippi, and all my worries were immediately eased as I explored the campus and surrounding town of Oxford. Hearing from students and heads of departments that I was interested in both helped me decide my career path and choose what had become my dream college. Ole Miss is the only school I applied to and I could not be more excited about my choice to become a Rebel in the fall!
I have not yet attended the University of Mississippi, but I can say that they have a great environment and a very nice campus. Many people that have attended this college have said that it is one of the best places to go to college. Most all the professors are very caring and make sure to teach their subjects. I don't think there is anything they need to improve. Everything seems to be great. I can not wait to attend the University of Mississippi in the next 2 years.
I love this campus and everything I have been able to get involved in while on campus. The teachers are great and so are all the people coming here from just about every state. All around good school and challenging classes.
I love how beautiful the campus is. It is designed so well and outstanding. Ole miss still has the "old style" view on a campus, which makes it all the more beautiful. My favorite part is we just bought these new food delievery robots that work wonders and are super intelligent. I love being here at ole miss and I cant imagine myself anywhere else.
This School was is fun to attend! I love missipe! I would love to send my kids there. great food options as well
It has been about a decade since I finished at Ole Miss, but I have heard from recent grads that if you don't fit a certain socio-economic standard and don't pledge Greek, you still don't fit in. Even certain instructors there fall prey to giving favoritism to those standards.
The University of Mississippi is a beautiful campus. Here I met a ton of wonderful friends and mentors. You can never meet anyone with a bad bone here. Everybody helps you in every way possible and let’s not forget about Saturdays in the grove 🥰
The University of Mississippi provides wonderful educational opportunities and room to grow, expand, and network. Diversity and inclusion needs work, as do most of the students.
The environment is so friendly and involved. The campus is also very beautiful and always has people hanging out. Love all of the teachers and makes learning easy.
The University of Mississippi has been a great experience so far! I have felt so welcome on campus and have loved seeing so many students being involved on campus for the betterment of the university. Even though it is a big university, the campus feels small and I see someone I know almost everywhere I go. Oxford is a small cozy town yet big enough to be happy in. I love going to Ole Miss!
I have loved my experience at the University of Mississippi so far. The campus is beautiful and very student friendly. The classes I have took have prepared me well for future classes and my experiences I will go through after college. The professors and students here are very welcoming and want you to learn and enjoy Ole Miss as much as they do!
Start Your Review of University of Mississippi
I love the University Of Mississippi! Even though I am from Oxford, MS, I can truly agree when one says that this campus is a home away from home. My overall college experience has been nothing more than amazing! I would 10/10 recommend this university for anyone who is stuck between choosing a college.
Ole Miss has such a pretty campus, truly. I haven't had a bad professor yet, and it is my third year here. I will admit though, greek life is very prevalent on campus and it can be a bit bombarding, especially if you choose not to rush like I did. Still, I don't feel like something is missing from my college experience even though I never joined a sorority. People are kind, but there is some definite entitlement that fills the air in Oxford, MS. All in all, if you play your cards right, find great friends, join a club, and major in something you love, Ole Miss is a great place to call home.
I like that it is an University, but at the same time, it feels so small and like a community. It made it easy coming from out of state, not knowing anyone, and now it feels so much like home.