University of Mississippi Reviews

1,925 reviews
Ole Miss had always been my dream school when I was younger and now that I’m almost done with my bachelor’s degree, I can say that I was not disappointed. I made lifelong friendships and wonderful memories in my 4 years at Ole Miss. My engineering professors are very helpful and are truly invested in the success of their students. The University has a rich culture and beautiful campus. If you don’t believe me, just visit.
Best school hands down. I am so sad that I am done at Ole Miss. I will always go back for football games and anything else I can make an excuse to get back to Oxford for. I loved every minute.
I loved my time at the University of Mississippi. I loved the professors, most of whom would bend over backward to help you. They were funny and helpful. The campus is always beautiful year-round. One thing I do suggest is looking up the buildings your classes are in on Google maps and try to find where your classrooms are before school starts. And always make sure to make a friend or two in your classes, most students are willing to send you notes if you happen to miss a class and it would a good idea to get together and have study sessions!
Start Your Review of University of Mississippi
I feel like it is an average school, with opportunities for those who work hard. You can get an easy English or Business Degree or choose the very difficult route to strive for a Chinese, Accounting, Finance, Pre-Pharm, or other very difficult degree.
The advisors do not know how to do their job and are very little help. I would recommend getting your education somewhere else.
I had a wonderful experience as a traditional undergrad and graduate student. I am now back working on another graduate degree and am enjoying the challenge. Ole Miss is a great school with challenging course work and located in a thriving community that boasts wonderful food and culture.
Absolutely one of the most beautiful campuses, with one of the best available educations in the nation. Rated as an R1 institution, Ole Miss is a great choice for anyone wanting a great school in a great location.
I LOVE IT! It feels just like home. :) It's also super gorgeous all year long. The people there are also beautiful, and it feels like we are all a big family. Professors are cool and are always there to help anyone when they need it. I do recommend it to anyone, especially those going to the medical field or psychology because that's what we are best at.
I love Ole Miss. I feel so welcomed here, even though it is a large campus, its students are some of the brightest and most diverse group any college has to offer. Wish their wasn't so much construction work going on.
The Greek life is amazing in this college and the professors really want you to succeed. The place is also scenic and there is a lot happening every month.
I love Ole Miss so much and have only spent a year there but am so connected. The student life is amazing, great academics and sports, wonderful town, and so so safe.
My experience is with the UM-Booneville campus as well as online classes. I thoroughly enjoyed earning my Bachelor of General Studies at Ole Miss! This is a top-notch institution!
I went to Ole Miss for one semester and had to transfer. My experience was completely different from what I thought it would be. The food options are all unhealthy in the union, the party scene is out of control and most students will go out 5-7 nights out of the week. If you are not in greek life, you are frowned upon. My dorm was so old and crusty that everyone was sick the whole time I was there and even got carbon monoxide poising!
Before enrolling at Ole Miss, I was unsure of how I would like it. I transferred from a community college and coming to this campus has been excellent. The transfer went as smooth as possible because of the super helpful administration. I love walking through the campus because it is beautiful and has so much history. It's very diverse and my courses were very interesting. Everyday is a new experience and I am glad I chose Ole Miss.
Scholastics are incredible. The campus is beautiful, Oxford is incredible, a there are a lot of great professors.
The University of Mississippi is a close knit campus that works hard to make you feel like it's your home away from home. I am just now finishing my freshman year here and I have completely enjoyed my experience on this campus. I would recommend this campus to anyone looking for a big campus with a close community!
The campus is so welcoming and accepting! There is a place for everyone and everyone has a place. From the moment I stepped foot on campus for a tour, I knew that this is where I wanted to spend the next four years. There are so many career choices as well. This campus makes big feel small and that is why I love it.
Start Your Review of University of Mississippi
The University of Mississippi is a great school! They gave me an opportunity to earn college credits early so I can get ahead in school. The atmosphere is very friendly and the campus and dorms are very nice and clean!
Awesome people ready to help whenever I have questions! The application process has been extremely smooth with great communication. I can't wait to get there this fall!
Ole Miss is an excellent college. Everyone is friendly, and there’s always a place to have fun. The campus is beautiful and is located in a great town. The professors are very professional and will help anytime you ask.