High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.124 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.123 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.123 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities264 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication158 Graduates
Elementary Education157 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science145 Graduates
Business Administration and Management144 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.166 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.175 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.90 responses
University of Mississippi Reviews
My visit at University Of Mississippi was wonderful, the college had so much to offer for the teachers, parents, and students. All of the employees was very nice, generous, and helpful. The school is very challenging to the students to help them in the future. They have wonderful majors and minors opportunities to help them with their future goals in life. They have a lot of sports and activities for the students to enjoy on and off campus. I will be visiting again!
Ole Miss is teeming with fantastic professors (although, like with most colleges, has room for improvement), and it's not difficult to find extra help when you need it, thanks to many opportunities for tutoring, the helpful professors, and the resources available. It's a bit pricey to attend, but the scholarships offered by the school take care of quite a bit of the tuition. The dining options are currently limited, due to renovations to the Student Union, but there are food options for every taste in the two cafeterias and the various mini-restaurants scattered around campus. Housing at the university is hit-or-miss: many of the dorms are traditional and in need of updates, however there are several new contemporary dorms. The parking situation for both on- and off- campus students is in serious need of improvements. And finally, athletics (particularly football) are a huge part of Ole Miss, and every fall weekend in the Grove is a massive party to show our love for our Rebs!
This is my first year attending the University of Mississippi, and I have to say my expectations have greatly surpassed. The campus is beautiful, well-maintained, and very easy to navigate. All of my professors have been extremely professional and accommodating to new students, myself included. For anyone who is indecisive on what university to attend, I say look no farther than Ole Miss!