- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
As one of five campuses of the world-renowned University of Minnesota system, the University of Minnesota Crookston is a four-year, public university with an enrollment of more than 1,800 students, located in Northwest Minnesota. We equip all students and faculty with laptop computers; provide individual attention and mentorship; and offer an active, hands-on approach to teaching and learning that puts students ahead of the competition!
We have a supportive, close-knit atmosphere where students, faculty, and staff interact and get to know one another. UMN Crookston also has a one-rate tuition plan – ALL students are charged the same standard in-state tuition rate, regardless of residency status. There is great value in our small campus experience because it results in a big degree from an established and highly regarded brand known for excellence: the University of Minnesota. The University of Minnesota Crookston no longer requires an ACT or SAT for admission!
University of Minnesota Crookston Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Healthcare Management39 Graduates
Natural Resources Conservation and Management33 Graduates
Operations Management27 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management22 Graduates
Plant Science20 Graduates
Animal Sciences and Husbandry19 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities19 Graduates
Our rich, agricultural tradition will give you an advantage in the classroom and in the field, literally. Hands-on from day one! Join the only collegiate FFA chapter in Minnesota. Work directly with animals. Gain skills in horticulture and natural resources. Prepare to take technology into your future classroom. Become a teacher, 4-H leader or ag business professional, the options await you.
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.15 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.12 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses