- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade B+
- Athleticsgrade B
- Party Scenegrade C+
- Professorsgrade B
- Locationgrade C
- Dormsgrade A
- Campus Foodgrade C+
- Student Lifegrade B+
- Safetygrade A
As one of five campuses of the world-renowned University of Minnesota system, the University of Minnesota Crookston is a four-year, public university with an enrollment of more than 1,800 students, located in Northwest Minnesota. We equip all students and faculty with laptop computers; provide individual attention and mentorship; and offer an active, hands-on approach to teaching and learning that puts students ahead of the competition!
We have a supportive, close-knit atmosphere where students, faculty, and staff interact and get to know one another. UMN Crookston also has a one-rate tuition plan – ALL students are charged the same standard in-state tuition rate, regardless of residency status. There is great value in our small campus experience because it results in a big degree from an established and highly regarded brand known for excellence: the University of Minnesota. The University of Minnesota Crookston no longer requires an ACT or SAT for admission!
University of Minnesota Crookston Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 11 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Accounting48 Graduates
- Business45 Graduates
- Healthcare Management39 Graduates
- Natural Resources Conservation and Management33 Graduates
- Operations Management27 Graduates
- Communications26 Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management22 Graduates
- Plant Science20 Graduates
- Animal Sciences and Husbandry19 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities19 Graduates
The Agricultural Business program prepares the next workforce for the challenging ever-evolving agriculture industry by diving into business topics in sales, marketing, management, finance, information technology and production, all through the lens of agriculture. This degree covers it all and will get you going toward a local, regional, or global career.
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene. 15 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life. 12 responses
- Small Campus Big Degree50%
- Key to my future25%
- New opportunities25%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 7 responses