COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
This site includes information that is helpful for students, faculty, staff, and visitors to campus. We’ve outlined what you can expect when you visit campus and steps to take to help protect yourself and others, what to do if you are showing symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 as well as our testing and contact tracing protocols. Together, we can keep our campus community safe and healthy. Learn More
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC-
The University of Minnesota Morris is a public liberal arts college where students work closely with faculty and mentors to shape an education that prepares them for challenging graduate programs, productive careers, and deep civic engagement.
We’re a student-centered public university that is proud to feature a liberal arts education. As part of the University of Minnesota system, we have worldwide name recognition, access to state-of-the-art research facilities, and nationally ranked study abroad programs.
University of Minnesota - Morris Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Elementary Education at UMN Morris
Morris is known as an “education school.” Consistently recognized as one of the best public liberal arts colleges in the nation, the UMN Morris is an excellent choice for one of the most important decisions you’ll make—preparing for your future as an elementary education teacher. Our education programs are rigorous and require hard work, but the end result produces excellent teachers.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.30 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.46 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses